Epilogue

''Happy Birthday Carter!" I smile as I enter the room. They got the timing wrong, of course. Leaving Louis in charge was probably not my best idea. 

"False alarm guys, Carter won't be here for another half an hour." I laugh, shaking my head. "Good practise though!" I look around the room and see my entire family, all standing there looking sheepish and laughing at themselves. Carter told us that he didn't want a birthday party this year, however, you only turn 21 once right? So we threw him a surprise party instead. 

"Mummy! Sam won't give me back my action figure!" 

"Snooze you lose!" 

"How am I related to you weirdos?" 

I smile down at my kids, sometimes I forget how far I've come. I feel like I'm going to wake up and I'll be back in Australia with Carter. But instead I wake up every morning to my husband of nine years lying next to me. 

Yep husband, Niall and I have been married for nine years. They have been full of so many ups and downs, yet we always found our way back to each other. We've gone through so much and even brought three darling children into the world. 

Marisa is the oldest at 8 years old, Samantha is 7 and Benji is 5. Benji's eyes scan around the room until they land on Ashton, his eyes light up and his toy is forgotten. 

-Flashback- 

"You sure you're not mad at me for not letting you walk me down the aisle?" I stand in my wedding dress, this time no second thoughts. The wedding's location is at a beautiful park, at the moment I'm at a hotel, just down the road from the ceremony. 

"Hey, I'm Niall's best man! I can't do both!" Louis laughs. Instead of having Louis walk me down the aisle I decided that I would have Levi and Bane do it. Levi and Bane were my father figure, Louis' my brother. They may not have been there for a while but they are now. Louis gives me a hug and leaves,  going to the room where Niall is being held. 

An hour later there's a knock at the door. Bane and Levi are standing out there with huge smiles on their faces. 

"It's time." My bridesmaids squeal, they all jump up and start walking out of the room, to the awaiting limousine. We arrive at the park and through the windows I can already see the groomsmen and Niall waiting patiently. I take a deep breath as my bridesmaid begin to exit the limousine. Emma and Mya walk out first, arms linked through each other and throwing flowers, next Lily walks out, followed by Olivia, followed by Hannah, followed by Izzy, followed by Bailey, who's my maid of honor.  Then it's my turn, I watch them all take their places next to the altar. Bane and Levi get out of the limousine, then Bane offers his hand. I take a deep breath and then grab it. Levi and Bane link their arms through mine on either side. The song 'somewhere only we know' by lily Allen starts to play and Levi, Bane and I begin walking down the aisle. My eyes are locked on Niall's the whole time. As I reach the altar I see the smiles of all the groomsmen, standing next to Niall is Louis, Niall's brother Greg, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Carter and finally Lucas. Bane and Levi kiss me on either cheek and then head their seats, I walk up and stand across from Niall. A few stray tears slip from my eyes, happy tears of course. 

"Don't cry." Niall whispers to me, I look at him and see his watery eyes. 

"Like you can talk." I mutter it louder than expected, the microphone the priest is holding picking it up. Everyone chuckles at our conversation. The ceremony progresses and it's soon time for our vows. 

"Niall James Horan, who would have thought my life would become so clique. I fell in love with my brothers bestfriend for goodness sake!" yet again everyone laughs slightly, "I promise to love you, to care for you, and to never give up on you. I promise to be there for you even when you're drunk off your arse and I have to drag you into an elevator. I promise to always watch movies with you, even if it's 3 in the morning and I have work the next day." I take a deep breath and smile at him. "But most of all, I promise to be with you till the day we die." Niall returns my smile with one of his own.