1. Missing

Scott P.O.V.

I'm sitting on the couch and watching tv with Mitch when I hear the front door slam close and a few seconds later see a heavily breathing Alex running in the living room. "GUYS I THINK SHE'S MISSING!" He screams and lets himself fall down in the big chair.

"Who's missing?" Mitch asks while I turn of the TV, to concentrate on what's going on here. "KIRSTIE" Alex screams with a tone in his voice as if we're stupid for not understanding that he's talking about Kirstie. "Why do you think that?" I ask trying to stay calm. "Well, first of all, look around! She's not home! She had a free day from work so why would she not be here?! AND!!!! I tried to call her five times already but she doesn't pic up! And she doesn't respond to her texts either!" He says while heavily breathing. You can see he's going crazy inside. I started thinking, thinking back to this morning....

"Good morning!" Kirstie said while walking in the kitchen where I was making coffee for myself. "Morning kit" I said and took out a second cup to make her coffee too. She looked so excited, and I didn't even know why..... She hugged me from the back and giggled. "Excited?" I asked and turned around in her arms. I giggled too when I saw her excitedly shaking her head yes. She let go of me and took the coffee I made her. 

"What's so exciting kitty?" I said and took my own cup of coffee. "I'm going to the lake with Mitchie today!" She said while we walked to the living room. "It'll be so much fun!! He takes me there because it's exactly 15 years ago that we first met!" "Oh wow! 15 years already? And you're still not tired of him?" I joked and sat down on the couch next to where Kirstie just sat down. "NO!!" She screamed and we both burst out laughing.

"Scott?! Scott!!" I snapped out of thought when Mitch gave me a soft slap on my cheek. "HEY!" I said and rubbed my cheek where he slept me. "What were you thinking about?" Alex asked when I locked eyes with him. "Oh.... Nothing.... Just nothing...... It was not important...." I said. I didn't know what to say or do, or even what to think. "Oh okay....." Alex said, sounding very disappointed. But hey! That wasn't my fault, was it?

I stood up and told the boys that I was going to lay down for a while, just to think and to get some rest. I told Alex to do that too and then walked to my room. While I laid down on my bed I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and to the room next to mine. I smiled at that Alex had listen to me, and closed my eyes.

I heard more footsteps coming from the stairs and expected them to go to the room on the other side of mine, but instead I heard my door go open and someone sit on the edge of the bed. "Scott, can we talk?" I heard Mitch say, and I opened my eyes to look at him. "What's up?" I said and sat up in bed to climb over and sit next to Mitch. "Do you think she's missing?" He said, kinda with a nervous tone in his voice.

"I don't know Mitchie, but I think we'll find out soon! Oh hey! How was going to the lake with Kirst this morning? I heard you're friends for exactly 15 years now?" "The lake..... The lake was fun, we walked hand in hand at the side of the lake and just talked about everything and nothing.... Y'know.... Memories and stuff.... At the end.... A-At the end.... She-she said she had to go somewhere! Yeah! She had to go somewhere! And after that she walked a-away and I haven't seen her"

I looked confused, he kinda rushed out the end and he sounded super nervous and shy, but I decided to ignore it since it was probably because he was afraid Kirstie was missing. "She had to go somewhere? Well I think she's still at that somewhere then! Nothing's wrong then!! See? Problem solved!" I said with a wide smile on my face and wrapped my arm around Mitch's shoulder to squeeze them in a sideways hug. "Yeah..... Nothing's wrong....."