6. Talking to John

Mitch P.O.V.
"MITCH?!" Scott screams from the living room and before I know I'm standing next to him. "What's wrong?!" I say with wide eyes and a worried sounding voice. "Look at these pictures...." He says and shows me a Whatsapp conversation on Alex's phone. Why does he have Alex's phone? Oh... Why do I care! "Oh my god! That's- That's- That's-" I trail of because I'm too shocked. "Kirstie! yes! It's from some John.... And look, read these messages."

John: boss, she's constantly crying. Do I need to do something?
John: ~3 pictures~
Alexander: no, I'll take care of it tomorrow. She'll stop when I'm done with her.
John: you enjoy doing it with her don't you?
Alexander: of course I do. I love her.
John: so I leave her alone?
Alexander: yes.

"W-what what is that?" I say, confused. Did Alex kidnap Kirstie? Did he have sex with her? Does Alex have a crush on Kirstie?! "A conversation with Alex and some John, wait let me respond" Scott says and starts typing a message. "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean... Alex will find out." I said and sat down on the couch. "No he won't, I'll just delete the messages afterwards." Scott said and sat down next to me.

Alexander: hey John, can you send me the address? I forgot it and I need it....
John: you forgot where your own prostitution centre is?
Alexander: yeah, I always drive there because I know the route so well, I don't know the street name and stuff....
John: uhm..... Okay... It's Albertson Street 21.
Alexander: thanks.
John: no problem.

"Mitch, write this address down in your phone, we gotta save Kirstie." Scott said. I quickly copied the address to my phone and put it away again. Scott deleted all the messages, just in time. "What are you doing?" Alex says while entering the room.

Scott quickly locked the phone and handed it back to Alex. "Thanks for borrowing, he said he didn't know yet and I told him to call me on Mitch's phone when he knows" Scott says, not even sounding like it's just made up.

He walked out of the living room and upstairs to his room. I quickly followed him and sat down next to him on his bed. "So.... What are we gonna do now?" I said and looked up at him. "I think I might have a plan, but we need money." He answered. I smiled.

"You're a famous singer, you have tons of money. I don't think the money is a problem." I said and giggled. He laughed too and sighed. "You're right, tomorrow we're gonna get Kirstie back" he said and gave me a hug. "But scott? What's the plan?" I said and stopped smiling.

"well....." He started and quickly explained his plan. "B-but...." I stuttered out. There was one part of the plan that I didn't completely agree on. "You don't REALLY have to do her Mitch! Just distract this John person!"

••••••••••••••••••••••
Scott P.O.V.
"Mitch, come here, we need to get you the right outfit." I screamed from Mitch's room while standing in front of his closet. "Right outfit for what?" I looked up, just to see Alex standing in the doorway with one eyebrow raised. "Mitchie has a date, and I'm helping and bringing him." I quickly said. I was used to lying and making it sound like the truth. THANKS MOM AND DAD.

"Hm, cool. Jake's coming over to watch a movie. wanna join?" He said while Mitch appeared next to him. "No, I'm gonna write some music. I don't know when next recording session is but I need some songs when I'm gonna record" I simply said and turned back to the closet.

"Oh fine" he says and walks away. "How did you learn to lie so good?! Nobody sees it when you lie, unless they know!" Mitch said while walking up next to me. I shrugged "did it a lot when I was young...." I said and pulled out a dark green t-shirt, a black leather jacket and black jeans from his closet.

"Put this on" I said and tossed it on the bed. I grabbed a green cap with black accents and tossed it on the bed too. "And then your green Monster shoes under it" Mitch looked at it and then looked up at me. "I look like a gangster in that!" He said offended.

"Yeah, what did you think I wanted you to look like? A ballerina? No, right. You need to look like the type of guy that would go to a prostitution centre!" I said and sighed. "Oh right..."

I smiled and walked to my own room. I remember that I had to look like a bad boy ones for a photo shoot and pulled out the bandana and accessories that I had from that. I grabbed a dark grey shirt and a black oversized jacket. I put on some baggy jeans and my bandana and all the ugly accessories and looked at myself in the mirror. Wow I look bad. I walked downstairs where Mitch was waiting.

"You ready?"