3. Confrontation

Alex P.O.V.

"YOU KIDNAPPED MY BEST FRIEND?!" O my god.... I can't believe they're really that stupid.... Ugh, this is not good..... "What did you just do in her room??" I ask, rather angry than curious. "I-I.... I tested her boss." John said. John is one of my two workers, Mark is the other one. "Didn't I say No best friends of the boss in this prostitution centre?! Remember what happened when you accidentally took the girlfriend of your last boss?? Right! His girlfriend broke up with him, and after that he killed himself!"

"S-s-sorry boss. D-do I need to let her g-go?" He said and tried not to break apart. weak thing. "No, I'll handle it." I said and walked to the door where John came out of, I took the marker and wrote Boss only on the whiteboard on her door. This might've started bad but I think I can turn this into something good. 'Cause I know something about her she doesn't know.

"Get back to work" I said to John and then slowly opened the door to Kirstie's room. While I walked up to her I looked at her perfectly shaped body. Wasn't she beautiful? Her eyes were squeezed shut and I saw tears rolling down her cheeks. Also did I see that her cheek was bright red. Without saying a word I walked to her private bathroom (the second door) and took a wet washcloth.

I walked back in the room and sat on the edge of her bed, pressing the washcloth against her cheek. "Why are you doing this to me?!" She said, and I could hear in her voice that she was afraid. "I'm so sorry sweetheart" I said, stroking her other cheek with my free hand "I didn't know they kidnapped you."

"Why don't you let me go?!" She almost screamed, while trying to pull her arms out of the chains. "Oh kitty... I would really want to but I can't. At home I didn't have a chance but now you're finally mine, and I know you want it" I said, and pecked her lips in a quick kiss. "I don't want it! I don't want to be chained to a bed and learn how to fuck! I don't want to 'go on public' and get all gross men over me! I don't. want. it!"

"That's not what I mean baby girl. I know you love me, I know you have a crush on me, and I can tell you, I love you too baby girl." I said and smiled when I saw the frown on her face get a petite bit less frowny. "I've written boss only on your door so it's just you and me." I said and then gave her another quick kiss.

"And when can I go home?! And how can I see Scott again?! And Mitch?!" She said, the fear in her voice was gone and anger took over it's place. "That's not important right now. Now it's only you, me, and this room."  I said and stood up. I wanted to walk away, but something made me stop and turn around. It was her body, her beautiful naked body.

I smirked at her and walked back to the edge of the bed. "What are you smirking at?" She said angry but also confused. "Oh nothing.... But don't forget to kiss back" I quickly climbed on top of her and kissed her passionate. Surprisingly, she indeed kissed me back, and I could feel that it wasn't faked.

Since Kirstie was already naked I was the only one that had to strip. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it away. After that my pants and boxers quickly followed. I pulled back and glanced at the bowl with condoms. I shook the feeling off and continued kissing her.

At the moment I entered her I heard a loud moan. She likes it, I thought, and quickened my pace. The problem is, she didn't like it at all. And I only realized that after I released inside her.....