twenty eight

Bethany

I groaned and turned off my alarm that was blaring beside my ear.I rubbed my eyes and sighed.I did not miss getting up early for school and now I have to get used to it again.

I got up and quickly got ready putting on my clothes,doing my hair and putting on my usual makeup.

I walked downstairs and Megan was at the the table eating her breakfast.

"Your usually up after me,how are you up us early"I asked.

"Well while you've been off in different countries,I had to go to school,and since I didn't have my own personal alarm clock,which is you,I had to learn how to get up my self"she said.

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment"I said.

I grabbed an apple and took a bite.

"Ready to go"I asked.

She nodded while standing up.

We both walked out of the house and into her car and drove to school.

Megan parked in her usual spot and we got out.I walked in to the school and straight to my locker.I put in the code and opened it up.Everything was just like the way I left it.I looked at my schedule and took out my first three books and walked to my first class which was English.

"Ah Ms.Mota,nice to see you again,heard you went on tour"My english teacher said.

"Nice to see you too Mrs.Robinson and yes I did but I'm back now"I said smiling.

"Well then take a seat next to David down at the back"She said pointing to which I'm guessing is my new seat.

I sat down and David nudged me in the seat.

"It's nice to have you back,English is the most boring class without you"he said flashing me a smile.

"Well I wouldn't say I'm the most fun person either but if it makes you sleep at night"I said jokingly.

He laughed and then turned his attention back to the lesson before one of us got in trouble.

*Lunch Time*

I sighed and threw my books into my locker when someone came up to me.

"Can I take you on a date tonight"I looked up and saw David.

I was gonna deny but then I thought about what Megan said.

"Sure"I said.

"Great I'll pick you up at seven"he said walking away.

I smiled to my self but then shouted to him.

"Wait what am I gonna wear"I said.

"Uh clothes"he said.

I laughed and closed my locker and headed to the cafeteria to meet Megan.

So if any of you guys are wondering I'm trying to finish this book before I go on holidays which is on the 3rd of August and that's why I'm updating so much.

Vote and Comment.

-Sarah xx