thirthy

Bethany

"Will I drop you off at your house or..."David asked.

"Yes please,Megan texted me saying that Troy is there so you can come in if you want"I said.

He smiled and nodded.

We pulled up outside my house.

David jumped out of the car and opened the door for me and I hopped out.

We walked up the driveway as David spoke.

"Um did you enjoy tonight,I know it wasn't much but it was last minute and it was the best I could do and-"I cut him off.

"David I enjoyed myself and the date was perfect"I said.

He smiled as we stopped infront of the door.

We looked at each other before he started to lean in.

I froze as his lips touched mine.

Before I could react he pulled away.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that,I get it your still not over Calum ,I could see it in the restaurant when the fan asked you about him,I'm just gonna go"he said walking down the driveway.

"Wait"I shouted.He stopped and turned around."Okay maybe I'm not over Calum yet,and I'm sorry because I can't control that but that doesn't mean I don't have feelings for you,because I do ,I don't know what they are yet but I guess we're just gonna have to find out "I said.

"I can't do this,not when you still have feelings for him,I don't know why you love him,he never treated you right,not like I could've treated you"he said.

"He did treat me right just cause what he done to me was horrible doesn't mean that he never treated me right because you weren't their for any of our relationship"I spat.

"Why are you even backing him up ,he cheated on you,ye're finished,he's not your boyfriend anymore,and I'm not surprised he cheated on you,your so annoying"he spat his eyes were full of anger.

"Beth I'm so sorry I didn't me-"I put my hand up and closed my eyes to stop the tears from falling.

"Ya your right he isn't my boyfriend and we're finished,but I still love him and you know what you and Calum thought me,to ye girls are just pianos and ye play us whenever ye want but you know what I'm done ,me and Calum are done and whatever me and you started is done"I said and walked into the house and slammed the door.

"Bethany "Megan said walking out of the sitting room.

"Where's David,why are you crying"I wiped my eyes and stood up.

"It's not gonna work out,I'm going to bed"I said and ran up the stairs.

Heyyy.I'm back from my holiday and it was amazing.I know this is short but I just needed to get an update up.Also can we talk about the boys performing SKH at the TCAs .They were uh-mazing.

Also not 5SOS related but Drag me down is amazing.Little Mix performing Black Magic at the TCAs was incredible ,their Jason Derulo cover was amazing and so is their new song The End.

Vote and Comment.

-Sarah xx