two

(Bethanys POV)

I got in from school and went straight up to my room.

I decided to do my homework early and get it over with.

When I finished everything it was 5:30.

I went downstairs when my mom called me for dinner.

We all sat down at the table talking about our day me not saying anything.

I finished my food and put it in the sink thanking my mother for the food.

I went upstairs and saw I had a Skype video call.

His name popped up.

Should I should I not.

Yes you've been waiting two years .

But he never contacted you I mentally argued.

Before I could realise what I was doing I accepted and the face I fell in love with years ago popped up.

(Calums POV)

I pressed her name and waited.

Hopefully she'll answer.

I kept her name after all these years.

When she said in the video that I forgot about her it made my heart break.

I tought about her everyday,every hour, every minute, every second.

I waited for another 69 seconds when I saw the face I fell in love with years ago pop up on the screen.

"Hey"I said scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"Calum "she said in disbelief.

(Bethanys POV)

"Calum"I said.

I couldn't believe I was talking to him.

He nodded.

That's when the tears started.

"No,no don't cry your supposed to be happy "he said desperation laced in his voice.

"I am God I'm over the moon it's just I missed you so much and you never contacted me even though you promised "I said spilling my feelings out.

"I know I was busy and then I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me, are you not proud of me"he said.

"I am proud of I feel like my heart could burst its just I was your bestfriend, I could cope for not hearing from you for a few weeks but for two years that's hard.You were my second half. When you left I was happy for you and then when you didn't contact me I shut down, I didn't talk to anybody and I didn't eat, call me dramatic but when you left apart of me went with you "I said.

He looked at me.

"I'm sorry I wanna make it up we're coming home in two days for a week and I wanna make it up to you "He said.

"I can't do this Calum,I can't be with you for a  week and then not see you for another two years,can't you see it's breaking me cause your my bestfriend, Calum it's breaking me because I'm am so fucking in love with you,and I see you with all these people and it breaks me,Calum I don't know if you feel the same but I can't just see you once in awhile "I said.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"You love me,do you mean it"he asked.

I nodded.

"If I was there I would kiss you right now"He said.

"Bethany I love you "He said.

"If you love me why  didn't you contact me"I said.

"I don't know okay God I'm so fucking sorry and I would do anything to take it back I would "He said.

"Calum I wanna see you but it's gonna hurt me seeing you for a week and then your gone,I can't "I said spilling my heart out.

"Then come with me"he said.

"Calum I can't drop everything and leave I have school "I said.

"It's only for two weeks"he said.

"I-I 'll think about it"I said.

"Bethany it's 11:11 make your wish"he said.

I looked at the time and wished for a slightly different wish.

I wish that Calum will love me as much  as I love him.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Hey guys

Chapta 2 is up yeahh.

So you enjoyed.

OMFG guys did ye see Michael's hair like what it's so hot gosh.

So ya vote and comment.

ILY xx

~Sarah