ten

Bethanys POV

We got off the plane and pass all the paparazzi and fans and were now sitting in the car on our way to the meeting.

Nervous  was an understatement.

I was shiting it.

We pulled up and once I looked at the building made me even more nervous.

We walked up to the reception.

She looked up and once she saw Calum she put on a smile.

"What can I do for you today"she said leaning over the table to push out her boobs.

"Um me and my girlfriend have a meeting with Dominick"he said putting his arm around my waist.

She finally noticed me and her smile fell.

I smirked at her expression.

"You can go up, I'll let him know about your arrival"she said.

We walked away with the boys and I could feel her eyes burn bullets in my back.

As soon as we got into the elevator we all started laughing.

"Did ye see her pushing her boobs up"Michael said.

We all laughed harder.

The elevator dinged and opened into another reception area.

We walked past the desk and into a door.

"Aw Luke,Ashton,Michael,Calum and you must be Bethany, I'm Dominick nice to meet you"he said putting out his hand.

I politely took it and shook it.

"Take a seat and we get down to business"he said.

Once we were all seated he spoke again.

"So Bethany tell me about yourself"he said.

"Um my names Bethany Mota,I'm originally from California but when I was younger I moved to Sydney, I have a YouTube channel and a deal with Aeropastle,I have one sister and that's realy it"I said.

He nodded.

"That's great,now Bethany I done some research on you obviously and I saw you have a past, where you drank and smoked alot, are you still in the phase"he asked.

"Uh no,I only have a drink on occasions and I never smoke anymore"I said truthfully.

"Good because, Calum is a upcoming artist and image is everything"he said .

I nodded.

"Now down to the serious bit,boys we have decided your next single"he said.

All the boys faces broke into a smile.

"We have decided on 'Don't Stop '"he said smiling.

All the boys stood up cheering singing and cheering.

"Now boys you have a  few interviews coming up in the next few days but the team will remind you about that, now go get some sightseeing down"he said ushering us out the door.

We walked into the elevator,out to reception, past the slutty receptionist,out the doors and into the car.

"That went really well"Ashton said smiling.

We all nodded in agreement.

"What now"Luke asked.

Michael looked at his watch.

"How about we go for something to eat"he said.

We all nodded.

"Where do you wanna go"Luke asked.

"Nandos"every body said together.

∞     ∞     ∞     ∞     ∞     ∞     ∞     ∞     ∞ 

I'M BACKKKKKK

*enter cheers and applause here*

Vote and comment.

Ily and goodbye.

~Sarah