one

(Bethanys POV)

I was woken up by my sister Megan jumping on me.

"Beth come on its the first day of senior year"she said trying to get me up.

We're twins so we are in the same year.

"Ugh fine "I groaned rolling my self out of bed.

"Woah don't kill yourself with excitement "Megan said sarcastically.

"I'll try"I said also sarcastically.

I didn't want senior year to come because me and Calum would always talk about it and how much fun it would be.

Other then Megan Calum was my only friend.

I hang around with Megan and her friends in school but out off school I stay in my room and just watch Calums interviews and listen to the they're music and  I do YouTube videos.

I had a quick shower then hopped out.

I put on a grey crop top that said don't go with the flow with dark skinny jeans black sandals and black bracelets.

I put my hair in a messy topnot and done my makeup.

I took my black purse and took my sunglasses and walked downstairs.

"Morning"I said to my mom and dad.

"Morning love"my mom said.

I sat down at the table and my mom put a plate of pancakes in front me.

"You looking forward to today "she asked.

"no"I said.

"Oh come on don't tell me your upset that Calum isn't here"I nodded holding back the tears.

"You should be happy for him that he's living his dream "she said.

"I am but I just wish he would contact me even once just so I know he remembers me"I said.

"He does remember you I mean how could he forget you ye were inseparable "she said.

"I suppose "I said.

"Well you gotta go "she said.

"Bye"I murmured.

I walked outside and hopped into Megan's car.

"Senior year here we come"she squealed.

"Yeah"I said

(Calums POV)

"Thank you Wembley ye are incredible "I said before walking off stage.

I stopped of at the lads dressing room and wished them good luck and went back into our dressing room to see the lads already in it.

"That was amazing I can't believe we played in Wembley three nights in a row"Michael said.

"Yeah"I said.

"What's wrong Cal Pal "Michael said.

"I just wish Bethany was here to experience this with me"I said looking down at the ground slightly embarrassed.

"Aw Calum has a crush but anyways she mentioned you in one of her videos"he said.

"Wait what"I said.

"Ya look "he pulled out his phone and pulled up YouTube.

Her video came up.

It was a Q+A video.

"Hey guys so today I decided to do a Q+A video so ya I'm just gonna go straight into it so the first question is from @Lukewithdabooty nice name and your question is what is your favourite food and it is nutella obviously"

I laughed.

FLASHBACK

"Bethy what do you want to eat"I shouted to her.

"Are you calling me that to annoy me"she shouted back.

"Maybe"I said cheekily.

She walked into the kitchen wearing leggings and one of my jumpers and she looked beautiful.

"Can I just have nutella"she said.

"Fine"I said and handed her the jar.

That girl and her nutella.

I sat down beside her with a bag if chips.

While she was concentrating on the tv I snook my finger into the jar.

"Oh Calum how dare you take my nutella"she said.

She jamp on me and we started play wrestling -

I was snapped out've my flashback by Michael.

"Dude this is it"he said.

"Okay next question is from @Ashtonbandanna and your question is describe your bestfriend and well my bestfriend was the best ever sadly we don't talk anymore and it's kinda sad but the time we spent together was the best ever and he was always there for me and I will never forget him but sadly he forgot me but if your watching this which your probably not I just wanna say I love you and I will wait for you everyday till 11:11"

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Hey guys chapter 1 is up YEAH I'm so proud of myself cause I've updated alot today so yeah to me.

Anywhore I hope you enjoy and I hope you liked the flashback so yeah vote and comment <3

ILYGSM xxx

Also if you are wondering Bethany is played by Bethany Mota so yeah

Bye

~Sarah