Explanation

"You're kidding right?" Normani raised an eyebrow at her, Lauren gave a small smile and nodded in return "Yeah, but I'm so frickin tired, go away." Lauren complained, moving her stiff body for the first time in hours and burying her head in a pillow

"Lo you have to eat something. Then you can go back to sleep, promise." Normani pulled her out of bed and Lauren groaned but followed her to the kitchen as her hunger become known at the word food.

"Ah! She's awake." Ally smiled as she watched Lauren trudge into the kitchen and sit on a chair weakly "Uh, Lauren you don't look too good.." Camila trailed and Lauren held her head as she felt a massive headache suddenly come on out of nowhere

"You're right. Lauren?" Ally stood up  and went over to her, Lauren felt immediate nausea and with that she fell on the floor and started having a seizure for the second time in her life.

"Mani call an ambulance!" Dinah shouted and Normani gasped at the scene and dropped the toast in her hands and fumbled for her phone.

"Who's here for Lauren Jauregui?" A doctor called and the 4 girls stood up "That's us, is she okay?" Normani asked and the doctor removed his glasses which was never a good sign.

"We sent Lauren up for a brain scan and an EEG, it seems that she may have epilepsy, has she ever fitted before now?" He asked and the girls nodded in unison. "Once, but they put it down to exhaustion." Ally explained

"Exhaustion would have been a trigger, not the underlying problem. We can put her on some medication to deal with the seizures, to ultimately stop them from happening. It must be taken everyday as prescribed and also I'd like to keep her in overnight and monitor her. Is that alright with you girls?"

"Yes, thank you for everything doctor." Dinah shook his hand and the other 3 girls proceeded to do the same.

A/N
Sorry the chapter is so short but ill update tomorrow and I have a new story up. It's like a 5H version of OITNB and I'm super excited for it :) It'd be cool if you guys could check out the first chapter! ;)