Banter of Bandmates

"We're back!" Camila called as she opened the door. "It's just a bruise. I gotta ice it." Lauren announced as she limped into the tour bus. "I'll go get you an ice pack." Ally said. "Thank you mama." Dinah picked Lauren up making her yelp. "What are you doing??" "Carrying you to the couch, you're injured." "I'm not paralysed." Normani laughed. "Take it Lo, don't complain." "Yeah Lauren. Dinah Jane doesn't wait on just anyone." Camila agreed. "Exactly. So shut up and let me be nice to you." "I'm your girlfriend you're always supposed to be nice to me." "You can be annoying sometimes." Dinah shrugged. "Oh thanks!" Lauren said sarcastically. "You're very welcome milady." Their conversation was interrupted when Ally returned. "Here you go Lolo." Ally said as she placed a pillow down on the couch for her injured foot to be elevated and handed her an ice pack wrapped in a towel. "Thanks Allycat, you're the best." "Hey!" Dinah protested. "You just called me annoying, don't complain to me." Lauren crossed her arms. "Oooooh." Camila jeered. "She right boo, she right." Normani patted Dinah shoulder before putting an arm over Lauren's. Lauren smiled triumphantly and rested her head on her best friend's chest. "Manibearrrr?" "Yes Ally?" Normani asked suspiciously. "Will you bake with me tonight?" Normani huffed. "What hypothetically, would we be making?" "Cookies." Ally shrugged. "Sold." Camila yelled. "Mila you're not making them." Dinah laughed. "Exactly! Free cookies." "I never said I'd do it." Normani groaned. Camila leaned in closed and whispered against her girlfriend's lips. "Please baby?" Normani growled before looking at Ally. "Alright. But only cause she's so cute." "She has a name." Camila whined. "She shouldn't push it." Camila pressed her lips together. "Yes ma'am."