Chapter | 5 |

* SHILOH POV *

Seth woke me up and told me to go get in the bed . So I did as what I was told .

THE NEXT MORNING

Today was a lazy days for me . So Seth busted in and asked if I wanted to go to the movie with him and Zach .

Me - Can i bring ya boo ? ( smirking ) .

Seth - ( smirking ) hell yeah .

I texted her to see if she was free . She said yeah . I got in the shower . And got dressed .

Me - SHES COMINGGGG !!! AND U GOTTA PICK HA UP ( I yelled ) .

Seth - OKEYYY !!

30 mins later

Seth - Lets go !

I ran downstairs . We went to Londons house first . Then we went to get Zach .

Me and Lo sat in the back and the big ass buff niblets they are ... sat in the front . We finally arrived .

AT MOVIES

Seth bought tickets to go see the gallows 😏 . It was pretty scary . ( from left to right : Zach , Me , then London and Seth ) .

It was some jump scares that scared the shizznits out of me but other else . It was coo tho .

Zach eventually wrapped his arms around me 😈 .

AFTER THE MOVIES

We went back to my house . London decided she wanted to stay the night . We started watching TV . Then we noticed that Seth and London went upstairs to his room .

It was just me and him . Alone 😏 . We talked to each other for awhile . I tried to get up and get something to drink .

I felt 2 hands touch my waist and pulled me back down and sat on his lap ... I started laughing .

Me : Let me goo !! ( smiling ) .

Zach : Where u think u going babygirl ? ( smiling )

Me : To get something to drink ( blushing ) . Let me go .. Please ..

He turned my face to his and we kissed . Then he finally let me get up .

When I got up I felt him staring . I ain't say nothing tho .

Me : U want something to drink ?

Zach : uh . Yeah . Okay IG .

I poured the drinks and walked back in the living room . It got cold so I went upstairs to get a cover from the hallway closet .

I laid back down and sunk into Zachs body ( cuddling ) .

* ZACHS POV *

Shiloh is so beautiful . I'm loving nem' curves tho 😏 ... But I'm tryna find a way to get ha , make ha mines .

I talked to Seth about it , he said it was alright . Then he told he was tryna cuff London 😂 ..

* SHILOH POV *

I was just loving that moment when I sitting on Zach lap . But I'm loving the moment that's happening right now .

We went upstairs to my room . He slept with me . We was spooning 😇 ..

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up to Zach awake watching TV . Goodmorning , I said .

Zach : Hey baby

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine . Then went back in the bed .

A FEW MINS LATER

I finally got out of bed . Then Zach had to leave . He got ready and left . Sadly 😔😂😏

I walked to the front door and then upstairs and busted in Seth room . I walk in to Lo on top of Seth while making out .

So I walked out and left them to what they was doing . I went downstairs and made me waffles 💕 .

I ate and went back upstairs to watch Nextflix .

Then about 15 mins later , London came in . Are yall done swallowing each other tongues ? I said laughing .

She hit me and sat on my bed . Then she got comfortable and got under the cover and started watching Netflix w/ me .

1/2 HOUR LATER

I went knocking on Seth door .

Me - Ayee ! We finna go to Taco Bell . U want something .

Seth : Nah .

I told Lo lets go . She came running her big booty ass downstairs .

We got in the car . She got the aux cord and played // SHAI x IF I EVER FALL IN LOVE .

We started singing along . Then we made it like 10 mins after .

I got 2 dorito tacos and a sprite . She got the same thing .

BACK @ HOME

We pulled up back @ my house and there was another car and it wasn't my parents car .

I walked in and yelled : SETH !!!!

Seth : Yeoo , up here .

We ran upstairs and saw another boy in his room .. I was surprised .

Me : Hey kelly .

Kelly : Wassup

Me : NM but Seth we'll be in my room , If u need me .

Seth : Aii

He was kinda cute I said to myself . We walked to my room and started eating .. We got bored and eventually went to sleep .

IM SORRY THIS WAS SHORT , I COULDNT THINK ANYMORE BUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE 2MORROW 😇 !¡!¡!¡