Chapter 11

* SHILOH POV *

That next morning . There was a party for the graduates tonite .. And of course I was going . And of course I'm taking London with me .

I went downstairs to see my momma ..

Momma : Yhu still going to that party tonite ?

Me : Yeah ..

After that I went upstairs passing Seth .

Me : Hey Seth

Seth : Hey shi

I grabbed my phone and called London , she ain't answer . So I thought I should surprise . I asked my mom can I drive her car .

She gave em' to me and told me to be careful . I said okay and ran out .

3 MINS LATER

I knocked on her door and there was no answer so I turned the door knob to see if it was unlocked and it was ..

I yelled out her name and no answer . I went to her room and walked in . Her and Vic was fucking .

Me : What daa fuck ? ( laughing ) .

Lo : FUCKK !!

I went in the living room and sat on the couch , laughing hard asl ..

She came out with CLOTHES on ..

Me : AGAIN !!! ( laughing ) .
Lo : Shutup ! Have u ever heard of knocking ?
Me : Umm yeah . U ever heard of locking doors 😂😂 ..
Lo : ( Neutral Face ) .
Me : Okay I'm sorry but I wanted to know if u wanted to go this party with me .
Lo : I'm sorry I can't . I already told Vic that I was go stay the night with him .
Me : Ohh Fuck Yhu ( laughing ) . Well I'll see yhu later ! ( hugs her ) .
Lo : Alright .
Me : Bye Vic ! AND MAKE SURE U DICK HER DOWN ! 😂😂 ( laughing ) .
Vic : Aii ( laughing ) .

I headed out and went to the mall to find a outfit for the party ..

1/2 HOURS LATER

Meanwhile shopping for almost 2 hours , I got hungry and stopped @ the food court ..

While I'm eating , I see Klay walking w/ another girl . I felt kinda hurt .

Me : Ayee Klay !
Klay : Hey Shiloh . ( hugs her ) .
Me : ( hugs back ) .
Klay : Umm . Shiloh dis is Hannah . Hannah dis is Shiloh .

We hugged or whatever ..

Hannah : Your Stephen Curry little sister ?
Me : Yup , that's me .. Well it was nice meeting you and seeing u Klay .
Hannah : You too .
Klay : Alright . See you later .
Me : Bye .

Then I continued eating and when I was finish . I shopped for like another hour 😂 . Then I went home .

AT HOME - 5:30

I walked in to Seth and Zach playing 2k15 . They both turned around . Me : Hey Zach

Zach : Hey baby ( kisses her ) .
Me : ( kisses back ) .

Zach helped me with my bags and took em' upstairs . He hugged me and kissed me and ran back downstairs .

Then my momma FTed me . 😂 How do she know how to FaceTime .. She's on another Job Trip like always .

The party started @ 7 . So I got in the shower . And when I got out I did my make and then got dressed .

OUTFIT ABOVE ^^^^^

I looked @ the time and it was 6:55 .. I ran downstairs . My momma said I can drive her car . ( I got my license ) ..

AT THE PARTY

I got there and saw my friends . Then we
dancing and drinking .

3 HOURS LATER

I was kinda drunk . But I still made it home safely but I stopped @ a 24 hr Taco Bell . And then I went home ..

AT HOME

I went straight upstairs to my room and put my pajamas on and went to sleep .

TO BE CONTINUED .....

I HOPED YHU LIKED IT ... VOTE AND FOLLOW MHE !

~ Mrs . LaVine 😞💕