| Chapter 9 |

* SHILOH POV *

THE NEXT MORNING - 12:54

I woke up and went to the bathroom ( morning routine ) . Then went downstairs to bacon , eggs and pancakes ..

My mom called my name from the basement doing something .

Mom : Shiloh !

Me : Yeah

Mom : Are u eating ?

Me : Yeah

Mom : Good . When your done , get ready ...

Me : Alrighttyyyy ..

I went back upstairs and got ready . ( OUTFIT ABOVE ) ^^ .. It took me like a hour like always ..

I texted London earlier and asked her can she come along . She said yeah so we waiting on her now .

2 HOURS LATER

London finally arrived . Then we headed out as soon as she said she was outside .

London rode her car and I rode with her while my momma drove her car .

AT THE MALL - 4 sum

We went to like 7 different stores but anyway we had fun .

Then like around 6 we got hungry and went to the food court and got some teriyaki chicken 😏 ..

Then we continued to go shopping .. As we started to head out the mall . My mom started talking ..

Mom : Yuh know what u wanna do for your birthday ?

Me : Nopee . I never really thought about that ..

London : Well think about it .. It's right around the corner ..

Then we ended up @ the car . And headed home ..

AT HOME - 10:34

London went straight to Seth room . I took my bags and took upstairs to my room and hung em' up ( not my shoes ) .

I kinda went to bed early .. I was tired but then excited ..

TO BE CONTINUED ......

I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT CHAP BUT ILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER ..

~ Mrs . LaVine/Thompson 😇🌸😏