Chapter 6 |

* SHILOH POV *

THE NEXT MORNING - 3:45

Lo was still sleep so I got up and went to the bathroom ( to do mah morning routine ) .

Then I went downstairs to see Kelly in the kitchen .

Kelly - Whassup .

Me - Hey .

Then I continued to do what I was doing which is looking for my waffles .

Kelly - I see yhu the shy one ( smirking ) .

Me - I guess u can say that ( smiling a little ) ...

Somebody ate my damn waffles 😑 . So I had to go to the store .

Then London walked in and she got all of his attention . He bitting his nd shit . That nigga is thirsty ..

I grabbed my keys off the table . And left out .

As I was getting in the car I got a text from Zach .

Zach - Yuh free ?

Me - Yeah . Why ?

Zach - Just be ready by 7 .

Then I drove off .

AT THE GROCERY STORE

I went to the frozen foods aisle . They ain't have no damn blueberry waffles 😒 . So I had to get the original ones .

Then some lil girls came up to me . Prolly 9 or 10 . Asking me if I was Stephen Curry lil sister and for a picture .

I felt special and loved but I had got back in line .

The line was long so I went to the self-checkout .

I got back in the car and went home ..

AT HOME - 4:30

I saw Steph car in the driveway . I walked in . I see him in the kitchen with Seth . Hey Steph , I said .

Steph - Hey Shiloh .

I hugged him and then he asked me a question .

Stephen : Are u going to my game 2morrow .

Me - Uhh yeah .

Stephen : Buhh u gotta be ready around 5 .

I nodded my head as in a okay . Then went upstairs . I see London getting ready to leave to go home ... We said our byes and whateva .

Then I ate my waffles and got in the shower ( OUTFIT ABOVE ) . Just a plain outfit ...

7:25

He texted me saying he was outside . I walked out but b4 I left out . I yelled : IM OUT !!! ✌🏾️

I got in the car ..

Zach - Hey babygirl . ( he said pulling off and to whateva we going ) .

Me - Umm .. Where we going ?!

Zach - Chill . Don't worry about it ( smirking ) .

I playfully rolled my eyes and looked out the window ...

About 15 minutes later to we arrived @ a restaurant .

We walked in and the lady came up .

Waitress : Table for 2 ?

Zach : Yeah .

Waitress : Booth or diner table .

Me - Booth .

She showed us to a booth . We sat down ( DUHHH ) .

While I was eating , he interrupted me .

Zach - Shiloh , he said pulling out promise a ring . I love yuh . You mean everything to me , world . I will never wanna lose you so will u take dis promise ring and became amazing girlfriend ?

Me - Sure . I got up and went around to his side and hugged him , then kissed him . Thank yuh and I love you too .

Then we continued to eat .

2 HOUR LATER

We went to his house . I stayed the night . He threw me a t-shirt , then he said : Go ask kam for some spandex short .

I went and asked . She gave me a pair and I went back in Zach room . Then introduced me his parent .

They were nice and sweet and very caring .

We layed on his bed and watched a movie . He dosed off 😒 . So I was alone and I got up and went with kamryn .

She was in the living room watching .. OITNB ( Orange is the new black ) .

So I watched it with her .

Meanwhile , she asked me if I wanted ice cream . Of course my fat ass said yeah 😂😂 .

They had a big house similar to ours .

3:15am

I guess I dozed off and I looked up to see Kamryn sleep so I went back to sleep .

THE NEXT MORING - 12

I got up and went to Zach room . He was still asleep . So I jumped on him making him wake up .

I heard him groan . MOVE !! .

Wake up then I will , and yuh gotta take me home ... I said .

Fine , he said . Then he got up and got ready .

Then we left .

@ My House

B4 I got out I kissed his cheek : bye ! .
He prolly still mad Buhh idgaf ..

I walked in and went to my room . I know my mom was upstairs still sleep .

But B4 I went upstairs I said : hey dad and then I hugged him .

Seth : What about me ?
Me : I seen u already .

Then I went upstairs and to my room . London texted me ..

London : So how was the date ? 😏

Me : It was good and he gave me a promise ring 😇 .

London : Yeah ..

I was still tired so I layed back down and went sleep but I sat an alarm for 3:30 so I can get ready for Stephen's Game against the Lakers .

TO BE CONTINUED .................

UMMM ... VOTE , AND FOLLOW ME . HOPE U ENJOYED IT AND YEAUPPPPPPPP !!!!

~ Mrs . LaVine 😇🌸