Chapter | 12 |

* SHILOH POV *

The Next Day

Zach woke me up telling me to get up ...

Me : WHATTTTTT ?????!!!!!
Zach : Hey bae . ( kissing me )
Me : Awe hey Zach .
ÊI got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth . Then I went back in the room with Zach .

We started cuddling and started the watching a movie together ....

I wasn't really feeling Zach .. It's been like 2 weeks since I been feeling like this .. So I wanna tell em'.

Me : Umm . Zach
Zach : Yeah
Me : I'm really sorry but I really don't have feelings for you .
Zach : Ummm O....K...

He got up and left out . I felt really bad .. But anyway I continued to mind my business .

My status is single . My day was lazy AF as usually .

THE NEXT 4 DAYS WAS BORING AF SO IMMA SKIP IT .

My birthday was like in 5 mo days . So I decided to go shopping instead of last minute shopping ..

So I went to the mall ..

AT THE MALL

As I walking I see Zach walking by himself . I was gonna go over and say hey or ask how he was doing but a another girl ran up and grabbed his hand .

Then me and Zach made eye contact , then he started hugging and kissing . Okay muthafucka ! That's how u wanna play .

I gotcho non-knowing how to shoot a fucking 3 pointer without dunken ass ..

So I continued my day . I felt kinda hurt but then I didn't .. But I had to get him off my mind ..

AFTER SHOPPING

I stopped @ Churches and 1 thigh got 4 biscuits w/ sprite . I love their biscuits . But after that I stopped by Londons house ..

10 mins later

I arrived @ her house and saw another car .. It must be Vic here then .

I went and knocked on the door .. I'm glad the door was locked .. She came to the door ..

Me : Lo
Lo : Hi Shishi

We started talking about shit and then I told her the Zach thing and what happened @ the mall .

Then she told me about her and Vic .. GOALS AF ! 💕

I stayed for like a hour and like 45 mins .. So I got the going and headed back home ..

4 mins later

I arrived back home happily to see sydel and my parents back home . Then Steph and Ayesha along with Riley came ..

We had a family night .. We were going out to dinner . So I went upstairs and got in the shower and then got dressed ( OUTFIT ABOVE ^^ )

8:00

We all left out headed to this fancy restaurant where u had to dress very casual or formal .. They some good ass food .

Like they ain't have no pizza , no burger no nothing but that fancy shit but like I said it was good ..

10:00

We went back home .. They spent a night . Sydel was staying until' 2 days after my birthday .

So that's a good thing . But I went upstairs and changed into some PJ's and went back down with my family ..

Then when everyone started getting sleepy . Sydel slept with me and then Stephen , Ayesha and Riley slept in the guest room .

But yeapppp ...

TO BE CONTINUED .....