| Chapter 7

* SHILOH POV *

@ 3:30

I had to wake up and get ready for Stephens game against the Lakers and be ready around 5 ..

So I got up and got in the shower ( OUTFIT ^^ ) .. And played music on pandora .

4:45

I was almost done with my makeup and then my mom came in and asked me if I was ready . Give me 5 and I'll be ready , I said .

She said okay as she started walking out the door .

5 mins

I walked downstairs to Ayesha and Riley .. She left Ryan @ home with the babysitter .

We left out . And headed to the arena ... I rode w/ Ayesha and Riley ...

@ THE ARENA

We was like in the 2nd or 3rd row ... Then the game started . Stephen kept hitting dem' 3 pointers . Yhuu Already Knoww BOIII !!!

But it was another man name Klay Thompson that was hitting 3 pointers too . He was kinda cute ...

AFTER THE GAME

I saw Stephen tryna get my attention so I looked @ him and he signaling his hand telling me to come here .

So I got up and went down there . Then he grabbed my hand for me to follow him .

Me : Yhu did good bro .

Steph : I know ( smirking ) .

I playfully pushed him .

Steph : I'm jp but thanks ..

Then we ended @ his stanky smelling locker room ... He introduced me to most of his teammates ..

Steph : Andre dis my little sister Shiloh . Shiloh dis Andre ( Andre Iguodala ) ..

We shook hands and he took me to the next person ..

Steph : Draymond dis is Shiloh . Shiloh dis is Draymond . ( Draymond Green ) .

Once again I shook his hand ..

Then the last ...

Steph : Klay dis is Shiloh . Shiloh dis is k-- ..

Me : I know . Klay Thompson ( smiling ) .

Klay : Ayee .. We gotta a #dubsnation fan .. ( bitting his lip and winked ) .

Me : ( blushing ) ..

He gave me hug . And I was loving it ...

Ohh Shittt ... I can't like him . I have a boo already ..

I sat down and waited til' steph got done getting dressed ... ( HE WASNT NAKED ... ) ..

I saw Klay shirtless .. God blessed him with everything .. Shidd .

When I was staring , Klay looked and I turned away fast .. He walked over .. I started getting nervous cuz I ain't want him to think I was creep ..