Chapter | 10

* SHILOHS POV *

I woke up @ 9:30 .. And got in the shower . Then I got ready and did my makeup and I did my hair .

11:47

I had to leave out around 12 . So I told my family that I was ready then we went to the school ..

We had to get there a hour earlier b4 the graduation started .. I kept looking up there to where my family was .

I saw Steph , Seth , Mom , Dad , Sydel , Ayesha/Riley and then Klay ended up coming .. Then like the 5th time I looked Zach was there ..

OHH FUCK !!

1 HOUR LATER

They called my name : Shiloh Marie Curry !!
I've got plenty more claps than anyone .. And lemme guess .. Stephen Curry is my Brother 😑 ..

I walked across the stage and got diploma ... And went back to my seat .

AFTER THE GRADUATION

We met up after the graduation . Everyone told me congratulations and everything . I ran to Zach and hugged him . He kissed my cheek .

Me : I missed you ( looking in his eyes ) .

Zach : Missed you more ( pecking my lips ) .

Then I backed away and hugged the rest . Even Klay 😏 . But anyway we stopped by the house . So I can change .

We was going to BWW ( Buffalo Wild Wings ) .
It was too booths . First booth was me , Sydel , Zach , London and Seth .

2nd booth was my mom and dad , Klay , Ayesha and Stephen .. It was fun in all . Then we headed back to my house .

AT HOME

When we got back , sadly Zach said he had to leave for practice . Like always 😒 but it's coo ...

My feet was killing me , so I went over to London , Seth and Klay and set my feet on top of Seth ..

Seth : Tha hell ?

Me : Please rub my feet ?!!

Seth : Lucky , I love yhu .

Then started to rub my feet .. Then I was tired @ the same time . I felt Klay eyeing me . So I looked over and he smiled and winked @ me .

LATER THAT NIGHT

I felt someone carrying me upstairs . I looked up to Klay taking me up to my room . He didn't notice that I was awake ..

After he laid me down . He laid next to me . Then I turned over .

( K FOR KLAY ) ( S FOR SHILOH ) .

K- Someone finally woke up .

S- What time is it ?

K- 2

I rolled my eyes and took the covers off , pulling the pillows ova mah head . But he kept messing with me ..

K - Wake up

S - Nooo ! Leave me ALONE 

K - Nope 

S - THE DOOR

K- ??

S - THERES THE DOOR .. GET OUT

K - Ohh , now you putting people out ? ( sarcarisam )