Time to confess?

We all get out and walk over to Megan to say hello. She greets us then they walk off for their 'date'. I sadly watch as Alex whispers something in Megan 's ear. My phone starts buzzing. Taking it out to look at it I notice the time.... my bus leaves in two minutes! I say goodbye to the others and run off to the bus stop just in time as my bus is pulling up. I make my way on, pay the driver and sit down.

***************************************************************************************************************

I walk into my house and say hi to my mum. She asks how the beach was and I answer with a "It was amaizng! But I'm really tired. I'm gonna go have a rest." 

Great! Now she won't bother me. I walk up to my room and suddenly I remember that I had recieved a text. Pulling out my phone, I look at who it's from. Alex. Uh-oh... what does he want? I open the text and read it. It says "Lauren, we need to talk... about what happened when we were playing rounders. And don't try pulling the whole, my phone died excuse. Just text me when you get this or I'll have to tell Megan  what happened."

Oh my goodness! What can I do? I can't have Megan  finding out! But I can't talk to him about it! What shall I do?

I type out a quick reply, "Uh... okay..."

We'll see what he says to that. I sit on my bed, waiting for his reply. Ahh! He's replied!

The message said, "Can we discuss it in person? Only it doesn't feel right doing it by text.... can you meet me at the gates to my school after school on Monday?"

What?!? In person I'll feel forced to tell him the truth! It's gonna be so awkward!

"Sure..." I reply.

What am I going to do? I decide to go to bed and think about it in the morning.

***********************************************************************************************************

The next day passes quickly and all too soon it is Monday. The day passes in a blur and before I know it I find myself walking towards the gates at his school. I see him and walk slowly over to him.

"Uh... hi Alex..." I say quietly.

"Hi Lauren. Do you want to go to the park? Nobody will see us there." he asks.

"Sure... We can go to the one opposite my house? I've never seen anyone from either of our school's there..." I reply.

We walk off in silence. Oh my goodness... this is so awkward! Should I say something? I decide not to. It's a short walk anyway so we'll be there soon.

**********************************************************************************************************

We arrive at the park and find a sheltered bench to sit on.

Alex clears his throat and says, "Lauren, why did you pretend to faint the other day?"

I gasp. How could he have guessed?

"I... uh... I'd been in your arms for a suspicous amount of time and people were watching us...?" I try.

"What do you mean, a suspicous amount of time?" he demands.

"Well.... if Megan  had heard about it she probably would have thought that it was innappropiate?"

"Well... okay then..." he replies.

I decide then that I have to tell him. Tell him how I feel, I mean. 

"Alex... I need to tell you this... promise you won't tell anyone though?"

He nods.

"Okay... well.. I... I kinda like you.... as more than just a friend..."

*********************************************************************************************************

Dun dun dunnnn! How do you think Alex will reply? Does he like her as well? 

I'm not continuing until I get at least 5 votes and 10 comments. So if you want to know how he reacts... you need to comment and vote! This story is no longer on the What's Hot list and I want to get it back on so please, if you have read this, please comment and/or vote.

Bye! Oh and thanks for reading!