A New Start..?

"Dear Diary, today I met an amazing guy. His name is Johnathan and he is super cute! He looks a little bit like a Alex (but not too much!) and he is tall and he seems to have an amazing body (he has a six-pack!) :D :D :D :D As you know I went to the beach today with Megan and Jess and Megan had invited him along. We just sat there talking and listening to music for like four hours! And diary! I think he likes me as well! He seemed to be flirting with me! Even Megan spoke to me about it afterwards and she said that he rarely flirts with anyone! Oh diary, I'm so happy. But I'm going to go about this the right way. I'm not going to mess this one up like I did with Alex. I've checked Jonathan's facebook and he is single!"

I finish writing my diary and think about how things have turned out. I've ruined everything with Alex but hopefully I've got a fresh, new chance with Johnathan. 

I glance at my computer and see that someone is chatting me on facebook. Oh my gosh its Johnathan!

Johnathan: Hey Lauren

Lauren: Hey

Johnathan: I had fun at the beach today. It was good to meet you  ;)

Lauren: It was nice to meet you as well

Johnathan: But I want to get to know you a bit more now... :)

Lauren: Okay :) What do you want to know?

********************************************************************************************************

Everything seems to be working out for Lauren now :) But unfortunately this story is nearly at its end, only one chapter left now :'( But I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who has read this, commented and/or voted. You guys rock! Please don't stop voting or commenting though. I want to know what you think of this chapter, are you pleased for Lauren? Why (not)? I know its short but the next (and final) chapter will be longer and will tie up any loose ends so if there is anything you want to know about what has happened so far please comment your questions and I will make sure they are all answered in the final chapter.

Also I have started a new story. Its called My Sweet Sixteen Bucket List and its about fifteen year-old Michelle. She has a list of activities she wants to complete before her next birthday. But are these activities really that important? Or is the journey more important than the destination? Join Shelly as she tries to figure this out.

Please read it if you have the time. http://www.wattpad.com/1973909-my-sweet-sixteen-bucket-list It's only one chapter so far so there's not too much to read but please comment on it :) I need the feedback so I can improve it.