Chapter 1 : Celestial Spirit Dragon

Author's Note :

Hey mina-san! This is my second book! Hope you like it!!! Now just read my book while you sit down and relax!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer : This Fairy Tail characters doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Mr. Hiro Mashima.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 : Celestial Spirit Dragon

~Normal POV~

“Lucy, it’s time for training.” A blonde haired woman said.

“Ok auntie!” Lucy said, she was five years old but she’s not a regular girl, but a wizard.

“Auntie! What’s today for training?” Little Lucy said.

“Well, I already taught you about the basic spells, I’ll teach you healing!” Her aunt said.

“Yey!” Little Lucy said.

“First...” Her aunt got started teaching her on her healing magic. And Lucy learned fast. Now, the sun is already setting.

“Now, Lucy that’s for the training for today.” Her aunt said.

“Did I do good auntie?” Lucy asked.

“Yup, you’re the best!” She smiled. Lucy giggled.

“Thanks auntie! Your the best dragon, I’ve ever met!”

"Thanks Lucy!" Victoria chuckled.

“Lucy, Victoria! Come inside it’s dark already and join us for dinner!” Layla said.

“Mommy! Guess what, aunt Victoria teach me healing spells!” Lucy said as she was running to her mother.

“That’s great dear. Come let’s eat!” Layla, her mother said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

LATER AT NIGHT...

~POV_Layla Heartfilia~

I finished the story that I’ve been sharing with Lucy. Now she’s drifted to sleep. Then the doors are opened.

“Layla, we need to talk, outside.” My sister Victoria said.

“Ok.” I said and kissed Lucy’s forehead. “Good night, Lucy.”

I go outside.

“What is it Victoria?” I asked.

“Layla, it’s about Lucy, she can use two magics if you could train her being a Celestial Spirit Mage and I could train her as a Celestial Spirit Dragon Slayer.” Victoria said.

“Well, in that case we have to take turns, on the next day, I’ll be teaching her, ok?” I said.

“That’s a deal.” Victoria said.

Victoria transformed to her dragon form, she has white scales and white wings and her eyes are chocolate brown, just like me, and said, “First, I have to meet someone, a fire dragon named Igneel, he adopted a child too, about Lucy’s age, his name is Natsu Dragneel.” Victoria said.

“Ok then see you tomorrow!” Layla said as she was flying.

Natsu Dragneel... I hope someday he and Lucy will become friends. Or more than friends... I giggled at the thought of that. Well, I hope so.

~POV_Victoria~

I was flying through the woods and I found Igneel.

“Igneel!” I said, more like a roar.

“Victoria! What is it now?” Igneel said.

“Well, you see we need to disappear in two or three years right?” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s because we need to. Why?” he asked.

“It’s nothing. And how’s your training with Natsu?” I asked.

“Well he’s dense but easily learned magic and fighting skills. And how’s your training with Lucy?” Igneel said.

“She’s actually good! Me and her mother said that Lucy should learn two kinds of magic.” I said.

“Which is?” Igneel asked.

“She needs to learn both Celestial Spirit Magic from her mom and Celestial Spirit Dragon Slayer from me.” I answered.

“Oh that’s good. And I hope in the future, Natsu and Lucy will become friends. Or more than that.” He chuckled.

“Yeah, I also wished for that.” I giggled looking at the stars, and continue to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's too short!!!