Chapter 13 : Natsu and Lucy

Author's Note :

Guys!!! Did you read the latest chapter??? I guess you all think about Lucy about the nude thing. But it was really funny!!! And maybe Hiro-san made Lucy nude so that she could wear another clothes fro the Spirit World. And I love her hair when it is tied to that hairstyle.

Ok, here goes nothing... I now present to you! Chapter 13! Natsu and Lucy!!! Kyaaaaa!!! XD

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 13 : Flames and Keys

- POV : Lucy Heartfilia -

Laxus leaves… Wendy and Gajeel leaves… Now… It’s me and Natsu. Me, Lucy Heartfilia… Alone with Natsu Dragneel…

“NANNI?!” I screamed.

“Oi, oi Luce! Stop screaming and let’s go!” Natsu said and pulled my hand where people are staring at us.

“Natsu? Where are we going?”

“Somewhere you like.”

“Huh?!” We kept running, dodging and avoiding things as we ran our way. And when Natsu stopped we arrived at a bookstore.

“Hey Luce buy some books and read some stories to me!” Natsu jumped like a little boy with excitement.

*Sigh* “Ok Natsu. Let’s go in.” We got in the bookstore and the one who is in charge greeted us.

“Konnichiwa! What genres would you like to have?”

“Hmm, I would like romance, adventure and fantasy books please.”

“Good timing! We have new arrivals, here are some books.” He gave me three books.

“Oh this is a great story! I’ll buy it!” And I gave him jewels.

“Arigato mister!”

“Come back again!”

“Hai!” I answered.

“So Natsu, where are we going next?”

“Uhmm, I don’t know you chose.”

“Let’s go in the park.” I said and we walked there. There are many stands in the park, selling different kinds, like food, jewelries and antiques.

“Hey Luce, I’m going to the food stands. Meet me in the front gate at four-thirty.” Natsu said to me.

“Ok Natsu.” I said and we separated. Now that’s weird, Natsu asking me before he went to hunt some food? Neh, maybe its because Happy is not here.

 I bought a blouse and skirt for Erza, a necklace to Mira-san, an ancient book for Levy-chan, a fish plushy, a shirt for Gray and a bracelet for Wendy and Carla. And I found something for Natsu. It’s a necklace that has the shape of a dragon.

“Sir how much is this?”

“400 jewels.” I have 700 left. But ok.

“I’ll buy it.” And he gave me the necklace and I buy it. Then I looked at the time it’s already four-thirty! I ran my way to the front gate and I just realized that Natsu was beside me, panting heavily.

“Hey Luce? Was I late?”

“I have the same question for you. I only arrived here like about now.”

“Me too. Now where do we go next?”

 “Nastu let’s go shopping!” I said and grabbed his hand and started to run.

“Lucy! Shopping? Don’t bring me!”

“Natsu I’ll also look a dress for you!” I giggled.

“Help me!!!!!!!!!!” Natsu screamed.

“You’re not going left me are you?”

*Sigh* “Fine.”

“Good. And also let’s buy something for Wendy.” I said as we entered a shop.

“Wow! So many dresses! Oh I want this one!” I said and picked the dress, it has a black ruffled skirt, the top was a tube, then a dark pink belt in it, I also bought a dark pink ribbon that I have to put it around my neck. I bought a pair of dark pink boots. I also picked a dress for Wendy, it was a light blue dress, the skirt has ribbons and laces while the top is sleeveless, it has a blue heart shape necklace to be paired with and a doll shoes which have ribbons in it on the top. I paid them all and I wore my new clothes and I go to Natsu who was just sitting there waiting for me to return.

“Hey Natsu! How do I look?” I asked him.

“Oh god Lucy! You bored me to-“ He stopped and stared at me. I blushed.

“Death.” He finished and kept starring at me. Why is he staring at me? Do I look bad?

~POV : Natsu Dragneel ~

Lucy you’re so beautiful even more everyday of my life. That’s why I fall inlove with you. The weirdo Lucy… Who always make my heart beats so fast and feel weird when I’m around her… And before I realized it, I was inlove.

“Natsu? Do I looked bad?”

“Lucy.” I said and stood up facing her.

“You’re not ugly. You’re beautiful. You’re growing with more beauty every single day.” I said, I felt my cheeks burning, I hide it from her. Then I felt warm hands touching my face.

“Thank you. Natsu.” Lucy said and kissed my cheeks.

“H-hey! What was that for?”

“For being a great boy-friend.” She blushed and giggled.

“Boy-friend?”

“You’re a boy and my friend right?” She winked.

“Yeah. You’re right girl-friend?” I smiled.

 “Yeah.” She even blushed more. And I looked at the time.

“Oh crap! Lucy we’re late! It’s already six o’clock!” I dragged her and we ran through the streets and started to rain.

“WHAT?! It’s six o’clock already? Natsu, Laxus is going to give us embarrassing punishments!” Lucy said.

“I know!” And now there was really a rain pouring the whole town.

“Hold on tight to me Lucy! Or you may slip away!” I said to her and after minutes of running, we’ve reached our destination. We opened the doors of the motel, and we were dripping wet! We saw Gajeel, Laxus and Wendy in the lounge waiting for us.

“Mom! Dad! I’m so worried! Here some towels.” Wendy handed us some towels and we used them.

“Now, Lucy and Natsu, since you’re dripping wet and you’re the ones who will get a punishment to me, you’ll be sleeping in one room.” Laxus smirked.

“WHAT?!” Me and Lucy said.

“Gihee. Bunny girl good luck with the Salamander!”

"Hey!" I screamed.

"Now. now, relax nothing bad is gonna happen!" Laxus smirked.

"But- Hey! What about Wendy?"

"She's with me." Gajeel said.

"Let's just go to our rooms now." Laxus said and we followed him.

___________________________________________________________

 And anyways... Sorry for the late update!!! I'm not sure when I'm gonna publish the next story... And also read Fairy Tail High! Arigato! :P