Chapter 14 : Everything I Have

Author’s Note :

Hey! Sorry for not updating chapters for like a month.... -______-

I was really not in the mood in doing the next chapter... Well I never realized many people would actually love this story... Thank yooouuu very much, I really appreaciate it. ;)

I wanna dedicate this chapter for all the ones who gave comments, votes and for all of those who read this :)

Ok guys, I really thank you all for your comments and here are all of you waiting for~ Chapter 14 is here for you to read~ <3

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14 : Everything I Have

-POV : Lucy Heartfilia-

We followed Laxus upstairs, Laxus was alone in his bed on Room 141, Wendy and Gajeel on Room 142, and at last me and Natsu on Room 143. We entered our room and it has two single beds. Thank goodness! We unpacked our things and I go to shower.

Then I went out of the shower to find out that Natsu was sleeping in his bed I get my clothes and dressed up in the bathroom. Then I got out and hopped on my bed. Today was amazing with Natsu… I smiled and looked over at him and I was surprised that he was awake looking back at me.

“You’re still awake Natsu?” I asked.

“Yeah, I can’t sleep.” He said.

“Me neither.”

“Hey Luce?”

“Yeah?” I asked and he goes over me and sat on the end of my bed.

 "Can you tell me the person you like? Like as you promised?"

I gulped. "U-uhhh... Yeah....But can you tell me who do you like first?" I trembled a bit. And then Natsu thinked for a bit... This is not the Natsu I knew!

“Mind if I do this to you?” He asked. I was shocked.

“D-Do wh-what Natsu?” I asked. And he came closer to me.

“This.” He then KISSED me. I was shocked at first but I kissed him back. Him? Natsu Dragneel the most dense and idiot person I know isn’t like that at all! He then started the unbutton my top and his hands moved to my parts of my body. I help him in getting off his clothes...

“Lucy wait!”

“What is it Natsu?”

“I always wanted to say this to you… I love you, Lucy.” He said while blushing.

“And I also love you too, Natsu.” I said and kissed him again. And we continue to do on what we’re doing this night.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The sun’s rays hit my skin. I opened my eyes and felt like there was someone or something was hugging me, like it was a human’s body. I turned to my side and saw Natsu! Not wearing any clothes and I also looked at mine, I’m all naked! I yelped. Then Natsu groaned and opened his eyes looking down at me.

“Mornin’ Luce!” He show off his toothy grin.

“O-o-Hayo Natsu!” I said without looking at his eyes.

“Hmm Luce? Did you regret on what we did?” I looked up at him his voice and eyes full of sadness and disappointed. I also regret on my words actions.