Chapter 7 : The Little One

Author's Note :

Here's Chapter 7! ENJOY!

Chapter 7 : The Little One

~POV_Natsu Dragneel~

I was going back to the guild but I go back to the lake to check on Lucy, but I saw Lucy and Wendy together. I heard the conversation.

“Wendy, I remembered that my training will also end at sunset and I watched it with my mom, aunt and my dad. It’s beautiful isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is. Lucy-san?”

“Yes?”

“Do you liked someone in the guild?”

“Well, yes.”

“Is it Natsu-san?”

“Yeah- WHAT?! I mean...” *Blushing*

“I knew it! I saw you earlier that you blushed when you were healing him and when he said thank you!” I squealed.

“Sssshhh! Wendy! Be quiet someone might be here! And promise me not tell anyone, understood?”

“Hai, Lucy-san! What do you feel about Natsu-san?”

“Well, everytime that when I’m with him, I felt warmth, protected and being cared. And he’s always there for me to make me laugh, happy, even when I’m mad with him or having an arguement with him. He is always the one who will go look for me. I’m really glad that we met in Hargeon and that was one of the best moments of my life! Now I said all that... I realized how much I love him.” Lucy said and she was blushing.

“Sugoi, Lucy-san! I wish I could find someone I loved.” Wendy said and Lucy laughed.

“Well, I think you already have a crush and you still not realized who it is.”

“You think so?”

“Yeah, it’s a time that I realized my feelings for him.” Lucy winked.

“Well, maybe I have a crush on Romeo...” Wendy blushed.

“Well, only a crush Wendy, you’re still young. Maybe in the future you two will end up together.” Lucy laughed.

“Now it’s getting dark and we must be back at the guild.” Lucy said.

As they stood up, I was panicking what if Wendy smelled my scent and they would come here. Wendy turned around and saw me. And I did the sign of be quiet, she nodded. PHEW! That was close. Good thing Lucy didn’t notice. And I have another problem... How on Earthland am I gonna confessed to Lucy that I like her? No, that I love her? I snapped back to reality and ran as fast as I can. I need to get back to the guild before Lucy and Wendy. I need help from the guys. And plus, I’m hungry ninja, right now! And I arrived at the guild, no sign of Lucy and Wendy. Thank goodness! I go to Mira.

“Mira! I want hot and spicy chicken wings!”

“Got it!” She disappeared. Lisanna came.

“Hey Natsu!”

“Oh Lisanna!”

“How’s the training?”

“How did you know?”

“Well, Mira-nee told me. Don’t worry, she only told me.”

“Oh, it was great!”

“Natsu here’s your order.”

“Thanks Mira!” Then I start eating. The doors flew open. I turned and saw Lucy and Wendy.

“Hi Lucy! Hi Wendy!” I grinned. They sat next to me and also ordered their food.

“Oh Natsu!” Lucy greeted me.

“Natsu-san!” Wendy winked.

“Where have you been?" I asked.

"Me and Wendy were watching a sunset."

"Oh." That was all I said. And continue eating my food.

"Natsu-san. Did you heard our conversation earlier?" Wendy whispered.

"Uhh... Wendy let's talked about this outside of the guild."

"Ok." Then me and Wendy were out of the guild.

"Now, tell me Natsu-san. Do you heard our conversation earlier?"

"Yeah Wendy. And I love her too." I whispered back.

"KYYYYAAAA~~~!!!" Wendy squealed.

"Wendy be quiet or the whole guild may hear it and they will ask us!" I said.

"Sorry! I just can't control it anymore! Ok, I'll support you and Lucy-san!"

I laughed. "Why can't you control it that you know that me and Lucy love each other?"

"It's because everyone always say that you two are like a love couple from the very start!"

Ok then, I blushed. "Oh is that so... Well, I don't know what am I going to do Wendy?"

"Well, Natsu-san I think you should be the one to confesed to her and not her. You need to tell her at the right time. Where you two are only together."

"Hmmm. Thanks for the advice Wendy! You're really a big help!" I grinned.

"You're welcome Natsu-san." And we go back inside. The other guild members where staring at us... Mysteriously... But I've ignored it.

"Hey Luce, Wendy, Mira, Happy and I will go now... Happy! Let's go home!"

"Aye!" We ran and going to Lucy's  apartment.

"Natsu where are we going?"

"To Lucy's apartment!"

"Ok. Let's wait for her there!"

"Sounds a good idea."

~Time Skip

~POV_Lucy Heartfilia~

"Good to be home!" I said as I entered my apartment. And I saw two figures who ws slepping in my  bed. Natsu and Happy. *Sigh* I'll just let them sleeping there. And I go to the shower.

~10 Minutes Later

"Time to go to sleep. Good night Natsu, good night Happy." And sleep besdie the two of them.