Chapter 10 : Wendy's Mom And Dad

Author's Note : 

Hey! Here's chapter 10! Hope you're gonna love it!

This is dedicated to : nalufan101!!!

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 10 : Wendy's Mom And Dad

~POV_Lucy Heartfilia~ 

When I woke up, I was greeted by the sun's rays. I looked at my surroundings, I wasn't in my room anymore. I was in the infirmary. I felt something in my wrist. It was Natsu's hand. I sit up and brush his pink hair locks and he wake up.

"Oh, mornin' Luce!" He said rubbing while rubbing his eyes. Aww, so cute!

"Hey Natsu, why am I in here and what happened last night?" I asked.

"Oh. We were walking to your apartment but this guy, said that he wants you to marry him. And we were fighting him. He tries to gets you but, good thing, Wendy, Happy, Carla, Erza, Gray and Master were there who came for us and he says he'll come back next time."

"Wants to marry me? Hmm. But father only arranges me to one person and I know that person. It wasn't the one that he arranged me."

"Maybe it was another reason that he wants to get you."

"Oh and Natsu I remembered, what are you trying to tell me last night?"

"Oh that. Lucy, I-"

The doors opened and it was Mirajane. "Oh Lucy! Thank goodness you're awake! And did I disturb something?" She smirked.

Both blushes came to Natsu and Lucy's cheeks.

"Uh nothing Mira/Mira-san!"

Mira thought for a minute. "Hmm. Ok! Got to tell the others!"

Then when she leave, Wendy came.

"Lucy-san! Natsu-san!"

"Hi Wendy!" Lucy and Natsu said.

"Good thing we've arrived last night. Are you ok now Lucy-san?"

Lucy nods. "Yes Wendy thank you."

"And I just have something to tell you... Can I, call you mommy and daddy even for just a week?" She said shyly and blushing.

Natsu and Lucy looked at each other. Then to Wendy.

"Why is that Wendy?" Lucy asked.

"Its because I want to feel and experience to have real human parents."

"Oh it's that so... Come to daddy, Wendy-chan!" Natsu extended his arms to Wendy and she jumped to him, hugging each other. Lucy eyed him suspiciously and sighed.

"Fine. If Natsu agrees, I agree. Come now Wendy-chan, go home and take a shower. And you too Natsu."

"Ok mom! See you later!" Wendy said as she walked out.

"Lucy can you walk?"

"Yeah but I need someone who will support me while walking."

"Well let me just carry you!" He exclaimed and carry her, jump to the window and ran to her apartment.

"Natsu, Lucy!" Mira called, looked around the infirmary and saw the window open. She chuckled. "Young love."

"Natsu use at least the door! And you're so fast!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Ok we're here!" And jumped through the window, opened it and lay Lucy to bed.

"Natsu! You just scared me to death twice! I'm going to the bathroom and you're next."