Chapter 11 : The Amusement Park

Author's Note :

Hello again! Can you guys give an anime show that involves magic??? Besides Fairy Tail. :)

Okay, okay, thanks for your comments on the last chappie! I'm so grateful! Here's Chapter 11!!!  

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 11 : The Amusement Park

~Normal POV~

The next day...

“Hey mom, dad? Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise!” Natsu said.

“Let’s cover your eyes.” Lucy covered her eyes and kept walking.

“We’re almost there.”   Natsu chuckled.

“And, now.” Lucy uncovered her palms to Wendy’s eyes.

“WOW! The amusement park!” Wendy squealed.

“Now, let’s go in.” Natsu and Lucy offered their hands. Wendy gladly took it.

_________________________________________________________

“Let’s go to this ride!” Wendy pulled Lucy’s hand and she pulled Natsu’s. Wendy led them to a Ferris wheel.

“W-wait!!! How about me, I have motion sickness!”  Natsu said. Lucy and Wendy giggled.

“Don’t worry, if my troia and Wendy’s troia will combine...” Lucy started healing.

“You’ll able to resist it.” Wendy said. And the two girls finished healing Natsu.

“You’re right! I don’t feel motion sick anymore! I’m all fired up!” Natsu said and put his fist in the air. Wendy and Lucy giggled.

“Now let’s go!” Wendy said.

____________________________________________

“That was so much fun! I’ve never experience riding a vehicle so fun!” Natsu said as they got out of the ride.

“Yeah! Let’s do it again sometime!” Lucy said and stretched her arms.

“Hey how ‘bout we go to this ride!” Natsu pulled Lucy and Wendy’s hand. When they arrived it was a horror boat ride.

“He-re?! We-we’re g-gonna r-ride this?”Wendy shivered.

“We-we’re going in that ride?!” Lucy shrieked.

“Yes, now, now don’t be afraid your hero is here.” Natsu smirked and pointed to himself.

“Oh great, super Natsu is here...” Lucy rolled her eyes.

“Come on!” Natsu said and the three entered.

______________________________________________

Lucy and Wendy were hugging each other. Natsu on right, Lucy in the center and Wendy on the left.

“M-mom? I’m scared!”

“M-me too!” Lucy shrieked.

“Geez, come on Luce! Wendy-chan!” Natsu said. And then a fake ghost came out. Lucy and Wendy screamed.

“I wanna go out!” Wendy cried.

“Me too!” Lucy cried.

“Uhmm, uhh...” Natsu sweatdropped and he decided to hug Lucy and Wendy near to him. The two girls were surprised.