Chapter 4 : The Shocking News

Previously :

Lucy remembered everything that she is trained by a Celestial Spirt Dragon. Mira, Erza, Natsu, and Levy know it when they read the letter. Then Natsu comforted Lucy and wants to help her on being a dragon slayer again. The five of them decided that they will go to Master's office and report all of this.

__________________________________________________________________

Author's Note :

Hello there! Sorry for the late update!!! I hope you'll enoy Chapter 4 : The Shocking News! Thanks for those who read my fan fictions! I would like too dedicate this chapter to CzarminHernandez! For her work Lucy's Brothers!

___________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer :

I really don't own Fairy Tail! Only the story I made ^_^!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4 : The Shocking News

~POV_Mirajane Strauss~

I watched the two lovely couples in front of me. Ohhhh~ another scoop for the whole guild~! I smile as I thought about it. And then we arrived at Master’s office.

~POV_Lucy Heartfilia~

Then we’ve arrived at Master’s office. I knocked on the door.

“Master!” Me, Levy-chan, Mira-san and Erza said.

“ Gramps!” Natsu said.

“Oh my children, please come in.” Master said.

I opened the door saw Master was sitting his chair facing the table and was signing few papers. Then he was all finished.

“Ah, so what are you going to tell me?” Master said.

“Master, it’s about Lucy.” Mira-san said.

“What about Lucy?” Master asked.

“She’s not just a Celestial Spirit Wizard.” Erza said.

“She’s a Celestial Spirit Dragon Slayer.” Levy added.

Master was shocked in hearing this. Me and Natsu was still holding hands and we kept quiet.

“Is it true Lucy?” Master asked and I nod.

“Gramps, may I help her including Gajeel, Wendy and Laxus? In regaining her powers?” Natsu asked.

“Yes.” Master said and turned to me. “Lucy, can you explain it to me?” And I just nod, and gave him the letter. Master accepted and began to read it silently. There were many expressions on his face in reading the letter and when he’s finished, he looked at us.

“Lucy, can you explain further if you may.” Master said.

I took a sigh before I explain. “Ok, when I was young, my aunt Victoria, is a Celestial Spirit Dragon and decides to train me. Then my mom and aunt will take turns everyday in training me. My aunt teaches me the basic spells for attacking the opponent, she also teaches me in defending myself; teach me a spell on barriers and protective shields, and also teaching me healing spells. My mom let me study all types of magic and how to be a Celestial Spirit Wizard. And before my aunt disappeared, the day before July 7, X777, maybe when I was asleep, she puts a spell on me.”

“That’s possible. Lucy, you’ll start your training tomorrow. Your trainers are Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy and Laxus, they will work together and they will teach you. And they will be the ones who will decide, on what they are going to teach you.” Master said.

~POV_Natsu Dragneel~

“Hai, Master.” Me and Lucy said.

“Everyone may leave now except for Natsu and Lucy. And call Laxus, Wendy and Gajeel to come here.” Master said.

“Yes, Master.” Erza, Mira and Levy said as they exited.

Maybe there’s a meeting between dragon slayers.

“What now gramps?” I asked.

“Just wait, we need to tell this to Wendy, Laxus and Gajeel.” Gramps said.

“Oh.” I said. I was speechless in all the things happening here.

Just then, the three other dragon slayers came in.

“You called us Master.”Wendy said.

“Ah, well there are things that needed to be discussed with these other two people in here with the three of you.” Gramps said as he point me and Lucy.

“What’s with bunny girl and the Salamander?” Gajeel asked.

“I need you, Natsu, Wendy and Laxus to train Lucy in regaining herself as a dragon slayer.” Master said.

I looked at their faces, Gajeel was shocked looking at Lucy, Wendy eyes widen and covered her mouth with her hands and Laxus wide eyed.

~POV_Gajeel Redfox~

“What do you mean that Lucy is a dragon slayer?” Me and Laxus asked in unison.

Wendy came to Lucy. “Lucy-san, I’m gonna help you in training.” She said.

“Thanks Wendy.” Lucy smiled.

“Yes Lucy was trained by a Celestial Dragon Slayer named Victoria, which is her aunt.” Master explained.

“And also, she made friends with you dragons.” Master added.

“I’ll help bunny girl.” I said.

“Me too.” Laxus said.

“Well, it’s settled. Your training starts tomorrow, you’ll be the ones who will decide on what training you will teach Lucy.” Master said.

“Yes Master.”We said in unison.

~POV_Lucy Heartfilia~

We go out of the office. Whilein Master’s office I was completely shocked and speechless. Because I was reminiscing the old days and I have many questions that popped out of my head. Then while sitting on the stool near the bar, I get my mother’s treasure box and look for more details. I remember each one of the photos that are shown. I get distracted by someone.

~POV_Natsu Dragneel~

I saw Lucy looking in the treasure box and I came to her. I put my arms on her shoulders.

“Lucy, let’s go home its dark already. Happy, go home early.” Natsu said.

“Ok.” Lucy said and we go out of the guild.

“Lucy, I’ll train you to be a powerful dragon slayer, that’s for sure.” I smiled at her and smiles back.

“Thanks Natsu, I’m glad to have a friend like you.” She answered, blushing,

I blushed. "Thanks! I'm always here for ya Luce!" And when we arrived we go straiight too bed and sleep saying good night.

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if its boring!!!! >.<

I'll be posting the next chaper!

I need your comments so please!