Chapter 15 : Fairy Tail Vs Deathly Ghosts

Author’s Note :

Woowwww!!!! I’m back with news, firstly about the manga chapters wow they are so amazing! Awesome events but except for Ultear’s death.

And secondly, I heard on twitter that... HIRO MASHIMA IS GOING TO MAKE THE SEQUEL OF THE ANIME! Wooohhh I was so happy when I heard about it. >.<

Thirdly, about Fairy Tail High, I can’t update so I’ll put ‘on hold’ in it, after I’ve finished this one I’ll try, note I’ll try to write the next chappie of it. :D

Fourthly, the story is getting near to its end. But the sequel of this one will start if I have time to update.

Fifth, I am updating SLOOOOOWWLLLLYYY, because of school, I have many homeworks that sometimes I’m TOO  tired to write and TOO tired to think -_- I know, it’s annoying, but I can’t help it, I’m TOO busy.

I wanna dedicate this chappie to : MoonSerenity3

But, here’s Chapter 15~~~ Enjoy minna-san~

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15 : Fairy Tail Vs Deathly Ghosts

~POV : Lucy Heartfilia~

I woke up the next morning. I looked around if where I am. I noticed that the room I was in was like my room when I live in the mansion. Then I tried to think why am I in here and what happened... then flashbacks came into my head like a flood. Oh no... I was... Natsu... I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!! Like now! I stood up and saw a note on my drawer, I opened up and it says.

_______________________________________________________________

Dear Lulu,

I’m so glad that we’d be together again! So press the red button when you wake up! Just trust me.

-Dave

________________________________________________________________

I saw the red button but I don’t trust him. I immediately get Taurus key. I summoned him and said to break the walls. But it didn’t breakthrough.

“Thanks for the help Taurus. Don’t worry I’ll think of something.” I said to him as I close his gate.

“I’m very sorry that I disappointed you Lucy-sama.” He said sadly as he faded.

“No, I’m the one who disappointed you.” I whispered to myself. I think of a spell, a spell that would destroy this barrier.

“Think Lucy, think...” I closed my eyes. Then a voice came to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Lucy...” It said.

“Lucy...” Wait it sounded familiar.

“Lucy. Open your eyes.” She said. I opened my eyes and surprised to see that I floating in the air, and saw my aunt in human form, infront of me.

“Aunt Victoria!”I gasped, she smiled.

“Lucy, follow me on what I have to say.” She said and transformed to her dragon form.

“Ok. But can this help me?”

“Yes. Now follow me on what I have to say. Star dreamer...”