Chapter 12 : The Five Dragon Slayers

Author's Note:

Here's Chapter 12! The Five Dragon Slayers!!! In this chapter, I didn't put the name of the town, because there's nothing that I could name of. And I'll start editing the other chapters. So yeah, enjoy reading it~! <3

~RushiHeartfilia<3

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 12 : The Five Dragon Slayers

~POV_Laxus Dreyar~

I woke up very early and I go to the guild, Mira and gramps where already there. It was only seven-thirty in the morning. I’ll just have to wait for the other dragon slayers.

~POV_Wendy Marvell~

*Yawn* Oh right! Today we have a mission. I woke Carla up and we get ready. We walked to the guild and saw Gajeel-san and Laxus-san, mom and dad, are not here yet.

“O-hayo minna-san!” I greeted. They also greeted me back.

“Hey Wendy!” Romeo greeted me and invited me to sit beside him. Carla flew to Pantherlily. My morning just got interesting.

“Hey Romeo!” And we started chatting and laughing.

“Hey! Wendy-chan!” My mom greeted me.

“Mom! Dad! You’re here!”

“Lucy-nee! Natsu-nii!”

“Oh Romeo! Already got hands on my Wendy eh?” Dad smirked. Mom elbowed him and glared at dad. I giggled.

~POV_Laxus Dreyar~

“Guess everyone’s here, let’s all go now!” I said to Wendy, Lucy, Natsu and Gajeel. We all walked to the train station. I bought them tickets and went to the train for searching vacant seats. Between Natsu and Lucy was Wendy, while we’re their opposite side, I faced Lucy while Gajeel faced Natsu.

“Agggghhhhhhh!!!!! Lucy! Wendy! Can you heal me now?” Natsu said.

“Of course!” They said. “Do you also want us to heal Gajeel? Laxus?” Lucy asked.

“Sure.” I said.

“Fine with me!” Gajeel said.

Lucy and Wendy first healed Natsu, then Gajeel and then me.

“So what’s the mission again?” Gajeel asked.

“We have to attack a dark guild named Deathly Ghosts, there only a few of them so we could beat them alright.” I said.

“Oh ok.” Lucy said.

~POV_Lucy Heartfilia~

I watched the scenery from the window of the train. And thinking about what happened last night... why when Natsu entered the guild and saw me, he just acting like nothing ever happened?

“Oh you crazy Natsu...” I mumbled. I forgot that dragon slayers has a sense of hearing.

“Oi bunny girl! Did you say something?” Gajeel smirked.