Chapter 5 : Back In The Dragon World

Previuosly :

Lucy and the others report to Master Makarov about Lucy's past. An then Master said that she needs training with the other dragon slayers.

_______________________________________________________________

Author's Note :

Here you go! Chapter 5 is out! And I'm still waiting fo the manga that will be released today! Yey! I  bet there will be NaLu moments! ^_^

_______________________________________________________________

Disclaimer : I don't own Fairy Tail. Just the fan fiction story that I made.

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 5 : Back In the Dragon World

~POV_Victoria~

It’s been seventeen years that I left Lucy, Layla and Jude-san in Earthland. I wonder how are they... And I remembered that after I left in Earthland months later, Layla died, Jude-san has been cruel to Lucy and then Lucy she suffered at the mansion by her cruelty of her father for ten to eleven years... But then Lucy leaved her home. And met Igneel’s son and he invited her to the guild. He protected Lucy and his always first priority on his mind is Lucy. I chuckled. And after all this years they are still very dense to realized that they like each other.

“Oh Crystal Ball, may I see what happened to Lucy Heartfilia on Earthland today.”

Then it showed me, I saw Lucy.  And earlier today, I saw what happened, I saw it all in a crystal ball that I requested to see...

Lucy...

Layla’s treasure box...

The letter I wrote years ago...

Pictures...

And she realized and remembered it!

I’m sorry aunt Victoria...

“Oh my! Lucy finally remembers me!” I squealed.

Then the other dragons came to me.

“She remembered you?” Grandine asked.

“Yes, she remembered me!” I said.

“How?” Metalicanna asked.

“Take a look in the crystal ball!” I said and let them to take a look on what happened today.

On their expressions, they all smiled. After they finished watching on what happened today...

“Oh that’s my son!” Igneel chuckled.

“Wendy looks strong now.” Grandine said.

“Gajeel’s still the same but now he cares for someone because of the guild’s influence.” Metalicanna smirked.

“Yes he is. And just in time, Lucy is sleeping now. Right next to Dragneel.” I smirked.

“Finally! Now he’s making progress!” Igneel chuckled.

“Yeah he is and I’ll appear in Lucy’s dreams right now.” I said.

I chant a spell while the three of them stood there and watch me.

“Go tell Lucy that I say hi for Natsu!” Igneel said.

“Same with Wendy.” Grandine smiled.