Mingyu

____'s POV;

"Heyyy nerdy,"

There's he come again. The kingka of Wonka High.

Tch. Kingka my butt. What kind of kingka is that. Bullying people around him.

Wait. No. I'm wrong. He didn't bullying people around him. He just bullying me. Only me. Weird isn't it?

He have that good looking face that all the girls in Wonka High deeply fall in love with him but it looks like I'm the only one that seems not interested at him at all.

But I really don't know the reason why is he just bullying me. Not my friend nor people around me. I'm not really that nerdy eventhough he always called me by that name. Neither noob. To be honest, I also have a pretty face where all man can fall in love at first sight. Only the first sight.

So I really really want to asks him about that.

Why are you doing this to me? Why are you bullying me? Did I do something wrong? Or did you hate me?

But I just can't.

Its been a year now. And yet he still bullying me and I just let all the questions in my mind. I just let him bullying me. I just do what he told me to. Like always.

But he didn't bullied me in a rough way. He just like to pulled my hair. Tell me to do his homeworks. Buy food for him when break. Eat with him. And so on.

"You're late today huh? Follow me." Mingyu said as soon as he saw me entering our class. He grabbed my hand and pulled me harshly.

I just followed him from behind. And I can see a lot of eyes watching both of us especially the girls who seems to like Mingyu a lot. Their faces showed as they want to devour me.

"Where are we going?" I tried to ask him. Mingyu is a friendly and playful person. Because of that I don't really scared of him.

"Rooftop," He answered as soon as we arrived at the rooftop.

He stand in front of me and try to take a deep breathe before start talking.

"This is your punishment for coming late today." Mingyu kissed me on the lips out of the blue. I tried to escape but to no avail.

I pushed him roughly and distanced myself from him by walking a few steps backward.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked him, dumbfounded.

"Oh-____-ah, I'm sorry. I ju.." Mingyu tried to tell me something but I cut him.

"After what have you done. Then you're sorry? What? I'm sorry? Do you think I will accept your apologized?" I was so angry that makes me want to punch him very much.

"I like you. ____-ah, I like you a lot." He said.

What? Like? Like me means love me. Then why he likes to bullied me?

"What? What do you mean like? If you like someone or even me, this is not the way for you to get our attention. If you like, you don't have to bullied me. Or do you think, if you bullied me, I will like you back? Huh?" I become more brave to raised my voice when talk to him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bullied you. I just want to protect-" Mingyu tried to explain.

"Protect what? You should stop Mingyu. I... Will never like or even love people like you. Along this time, I can endure it. But since today, you should stop because I can't endure it anymore. Do you know, since the day you start bullying me how many times I cried? Until today? Do you know how it feels? Do you understand?" I walked foward, pushing his chest using my finger that makes him walked backward.

Mingyu remains silent and suddenly stop walking because there's an obstruction behind him but I still pushing him. But, he was slipped due to the slippery.

Out of the sudden, Mingyu lose his balanced and fall from the rooftop.
I was so dumbfounded and didn't think twice so I also jump off from the rooftop, trying to save Mingyu but to no avail.

No one's POV;

They were found dead by the student who witness the scene..

•••