Mingyu × Hara (FarahFarhana1)

"Let's try it!" So Hyun begged.

"But I don't know how to play," Hara refused to take a step toward the bowling centre even though So Hyun already pulling her.

"Just once," So Hyun tried again. Persuading Hara is not a big deal. She'll lose no matter what.

"Ayy okay okay," Hara paused. "But I don't want to play."

"It's okay! As long as you're with me." She smiled widely, showing off her white clean teeth. "Let's go!"

Skip...

"Wohoooo!" So Hyun cheers happily when she gets strike. It's the seventh round she plays but Hara only watching, her eyes really showing that she's not interested at all.

"Yah stop-" Hara didn't managed to finish her words because its getting cutted by someone who was standing in front of her out of the sudden. "Why-" She stops again.

"You want me to teach you?" He said while grabbing one of the bowling ball.

"Why should you?" Hara asks, puzzled. "I don't even know who you are and I don't even need your help."

"But your friend called me just know. She said that you need my help. And for your information, I worked here."

"That girl..." Hara's face become redden when he told her that. "I don't want to play." She looks at the freaking tall boy. Hara have to raised her head a little bit because the boys are just too tall than her.

"Why not? You should play you know that, at least once in your life time. Do you know that we only have a short time that we need to spend our time wisely. Human only have one life and we can die anytime soon so appreciate your life by doing anything you want, eat whatever you want or go anywhere you want-"

"Okay! Okay! I'll do! If you're going to stop your speech." Hara covered Mingyu's mouth using her hand. Getting annoyed.

"I stop." He shuts his mouth but then he started to talk again. "I'm Mingyu. Kim Mingyu." Mingyu introduced himself.

"Hara," Hara replied shortly.

"So here we go, Hara. You should hold the ball like this and your leg must turn like this if you're going to throw the ball. Got it?" Mingyu explained while doing some action to her.

"I Got 7," Hara jokes.

"What?" Mingyu asks, blur.

"No.. Nothing. I mean you look like a dumb kid when you're explaining to me hahah!" She giggled but then stop when Mingyu looks at her with his cold face. "Okay I'm done. Teach me." Hara grab one of the bowling ball. It was too heavy that she dropped it and unfortunately the ball hit Mingyu's feet. "Awww!" He screams then stand up and walk away with his injured leg without looking back.

"Sorry!" Hara yelled but not sure if Mingyu can hear it. She feels so sorry now that she needs to do something about it. So Hyun was nowhere to be seen now. Hara decides to get out from the bowling centre and search for Mingyu and there he is, sitting on a bench and massaging his own leg to reduces the pain.

"Hey," Hara called Mingyu and take a seat beside him.

"You should pay for this. Do you know that I love my leg so much and now you already made it turn like... Wow I'm just so speechless by your action. How can you be so weak? Its not that heavy for you to hold it-"

"You phone." Hara suddenly cutted him.

"What?"

"YOUR. PHONE." She repeated.

Mingyu took out his phone from his jeans pocket and gives it to Hara.

"Nah," She gave it back after a few seconds. "I saved my phone number in there so text me your account bank. Go to the hospital and get some treatment. I'll bank in the money later. I'm sorry once again." She said without looking at Mingyu. She's just too embarrassed for what had happened just now.

"Your phone number?" Mingyu asked brightly. "Really?" He asked again then checking out his phone. He looked at Hara and suddenly kiss her on her cheek. Making her flinched.

"Thanks!" He jumps happily, already forgot about his injured leg.

"Did you... Did you just kiss me? On my cheek?" Hara paused. "And why are you jumping? Your leg didn't hurt anymore?"

"Ahhh! Ouchh! Argh! Its still hurt." Mingyu sit at the chair back. "But I think its fine now. Because you gave me your phone number. I'm going to call you later! Answer it okay?" Mingyu stand up and gave Hara a sudden wink before entering the bowling centre.

"Okay." Hara replied. "I'll wait." She told herself and smile brightly. Really. Brightly.

•••••