Scoups × You (GaurdingSkillz)

You walk fastly toward your class. You're really going to be dead. Because you already late for the first period of school. And what's make you more scared is the first period are biology. The teacher are well-known by most students as a tiger teacher. She's fierce. She's scary. And she's mysterious.

While walking, your mind already think about negative thing that could happen after this. You're going to be scold and she would tell you to stand up on your chair and your classmates will boo-ing and woo-ing you while peeking at your skirt.

I should use tracksuit today. This is really going to be a long and embarrassed day. You thought.

Once you arrived, you knock the door and twist it. You only look down when acknowledging everyone focusing at you.

"Who do you think you are, Miss ____?" Your biology teacher asks. "Do you know you already late for 20 minutes?" She continues.

"For coming late to school, have you read your school diary about the punishment for coming late?"

"Yes madam. Its on page 23, the students that coming late to school will be doing some school charity work. So what should I do, madam?"
"Get out from my class and clean up the school library. You're distracting your classmates who wants to study and you're distracting the new student to introduce himself. Get out, now." She demands.

After hearing her instruction, you bow to her and ready to go out but someone just stop you by grabbing your wrist harshly. You turn to look who's the one that stop you and was so shocked because it's the new student.

"Let me go with you," He says all of a sudden.

"What do you mean go with me? You don't do anything wrong." You said to him.

"Madam, let me go with her. I was late too just now. I late 15 minutes right? So punish me too, madam. Just because it's my first day doesn't mean I don't have to receive my punishment." He explains.

This guy are crazy. Why the hell he volunteering himself. Fool.

Your biology teacher remains silent for a while but finally she speaks up. "Okay, but you're going to make it for two hours and you, transfer student, one and a half an hour. Now go, you two."

You go out from the class following by the new student. You turn to look at him who was walking behind you. "Why are you volunteering yourself?" You ask.

"Because I want to be with you,"

"Crazy weirdo," You pause. "The library are in front, you go first because I need to use the toilet." You told him and disappear fastly to the toilet nearby.

When you go out, you was shock because of him standing outside the toilet. "You scared me!"

"You done? Oh! Long time no see, ____!" He grab you and put his arm around your shoulder.

"What do you mean long time no see? We just met today and why are you waiting for me? Are you a stalker? Did you stalk me? I told you to go first just now right?" You was already getting annoyed by his weird behavior.

"Bla bla bla.. You really doesn't have any idea who am I right? Wah, how could you?" He pouts.

"Who?" You pause. Didn't know what to say. You look closely at him and scanning his handsome face from his eyebrows to his mouth.. "Omo! Seungcheol? You're Choi Seungcheol right?" You cried.

"See! Told ya long time no see, old friend." He smiles brightly. Happy because finally you can recognized and still remember him.

"Yah! Where have you been? I've been searching for you this pass years. We really grow a lot don't we." You throw him a hug and he hugs you back. "That time, I am taller than you, you know that. And now, looks like I lose." You told him. "Let's go!"

"I've been searching for you too, old friend."

You can't stop smiling while cleaning and tidying everything in the library. You're so happy meeting your old friend. And your first love. You don't care if he doesn't like you anymore as long as he's right in front of you. So you can protect him, like what you did when you were a kid.

During that time, you always protect him from getting bullied. You give him food. You fed him. You cook for him. Since both of your parents are so busy, they left you both alone at home. You learn to do everything since then.

"Boo!" Seungcheol yelled. Stopping you from spacing out. "You done? My time already ended."

"Oh? I got 25 more minutes. You just go to class. I'll finish this first." You take some books and arrange it at the shelf.

"What to do? I don't feel like going to class." His lazy mood is now on and its going to be annoying.

"Go. Go. I'll meet you after this." You push him toward the door.

"Silent please. This is library not a market." Someone said from the counter.

Seungcheol who looks impatient grab you by your wrist. He heads toward somewhere and you think he's going to the rooftop.

What's going on actually. Why is he acting so cool.

On the rooftop, there was an awkward silence before you told him you're going to the library back.
"Wait!" He stopped you. "Do you want to know why I transfer here?"

"Because of you," He continues when you didn't give him any reaction eventhough you're so curious about that.

Your heart suddenly beats faster after hearing his explanation.

"I.. I like you, ____."

You look shocked but then you walk toward him and hug him tightly. "Me too," You told him.

"Really? What about before?" He hugged you back.

"Before? Of course. You're my first love you know that." You told him proudly.

"Me too. Me too. Hey, want to know something?" He realeases the hug.

"What is it?"

"I love you." He said and kiss you on your cheeks.

You're so happy because you were destined to meet your first love once again. Even though in some dramas, first love are just some bad memories about them and their partner. But to you, your first love are the greatest gift that God gave you. So you'll take care of it until your last breath.

••••••••

A/N;

I'm back with my ugly one shot. Bear it.