S.Coups

"Just once," a young good looking spirit named Seung Cheol begging the angel pathetically. He begged as tears threatened to come out.

"Just this time. I will give you only 24 hours to spend your time with her. Now go!"

Seung Cheol stand up after kneeled down and begged the angel for an hour. And finally the angel gives his permission to Seung Cheol to meet his girlfriend for the last time.

••
After the funeral, ______ headed directly to her house and just staying inside her room. She still can't accept the fate that his boyfriend already dead because involved in a car accident.

______ looked at a picture of her and her boyfriend. It was a picture where both of their hands at each other neck. They looked happy together.

"Why must you go first?! You told me, we will protect each other. Love each other. And we need each other. Now, how can I live without you, you fool!" ______'s tears start to shed and cried as hard as she could.

"_____?"

Suddenly, she heard something. Or more precise, someone had calling out her name.

"______! Its me!"

"Seung Cheol?" _______ stops crying and walk to the window near her bed.

She open the window and saw Seung Cheol sitting on a bench outside her room.

"Seung Cheol-ah! What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be de-,"

"Shhhhh," Seung Cheol walked towards ______ and put his finger at her lips.

"I'm sorry ____-ah. I didn't mean to leave you alone. Now let's go." Seung Cheol hold her hand and go outside her room through the window.

Along the way, _____ just remain silent and not saying any words. She just too shocked for what had happened just now.

"Arrived!" Seung Cheol said, giggling. "_____-ah, do you remember this place? This is the place where the first time you kiss me. Remember? Now let's go in!" He continued.

And yes, of course _____ still remember that place. The amusement park is the place where _____ kissed Seung Cheol for the first time.

••
After riding the merry-go-round, riding the rollercoaster, and playing all the games in the amusement park, Seung Cheol and _____ finally stop.

_____ was too happy to remember anything like, she actually forgot that Seung Cheol already dead. She just treated Seung Cheol like usual.

After having fun at the amusement park, Seung Cheol decided to have a late dinner with ______ on the cruise. That is one of their wishlist in this year.

[ 4 hours left... ]

"_____-ah, its no where to go now. Let's just go home." Seung Cheol said while showing his eye smile.

They entered _____'s room using the window once again.

"Hehehe" _____ chuckling.

"Why are you chuckling?" Seung Cheol looked at _____ weirdly.

"Just becauseeee...hehehe," she chuckled again and again.

"Stop it baby. Now go to sleep."

"How about you?" ____ asked, worried.

"I'm not going anywhere," Said Seung Cheol while covering _____ with a blanket. "Now, should I sing a lullaby for you, my princess?"

_____ nodded enthusiastically.

[ 15 minutes left... ]

"I only have a few minutes. I should go now. _____-ah, I'm sorry I can't protect you anymore. I'm sorry I can't take care of you anymore. That's mean, you have to find someone that can take care of you, protect you, and loves you like I did. And find someone better than me, understand?" Seung Cheol said as if _____ can hear him. He gives his girlfriend the last kiss on her forehead.

"Where are you going?" ____ open her eyes and grab Seung Cheol's hand. Looks like lullaby doesn't give any effect at all.

"Huh? Where are you going? Answer me!" _____'s tears start to fall off heavily.

"I have to go now. Take care of yourself!" Seung Cheol becoming a spirit once again and vanished into the air little by little in front of ____'s eyes.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! SEUNG CHEOL! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!! PLEASE!!" _____ begged pathetically, hoping her boyfriend will come back but to no avail.

•••

Heyyo ~
Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes ~
Tell me if there's any since this is my first time doing this one shot stuff ~