Wonwoo

____'s POV;

It is all start from me. I should be the one who be blame. Its all my fault. Yes, my fault. My fault for persuading  Wonwoo to go out that day..

I stop writing for a while. Its very hard for me to explain. It is really broke my heart. But no matter what, I still have to write. So here I am, writing in my diary. Explaining every single thing to my diary what had happened to Wonwoo one week ago.

I called him that day. Asking for going out. And he's...actually...busy yeah you know he have to finish writing his song that day but I'm a stubborn person. I don't want to hear his excuses. I just wanted to meet him badly.

And he replied 'Okay baby, anything for you. Meet me at my studio.'

I stop writing once again. I can't hold my tears anymore. It falls heavily while I'm writing.

Then I met him at his studio. Hugged him tightly. Telling him that I missed him so much even though we had met a few days before. He asked me where I wanted to go. There we go again. It was my fault again for bringing him to that place.

I wanted to go to The Hub to bought something for our 4th Anniversary soon. And like usual he will only said, 'Okay, baby.' Gosh, I miss that word so much.

After that, the tragedy happened so fast. I told him that I wanted to take a picture of us together near the fountain. And you know what his answer.

Upon reaching the fountain, the shopping complex suddenly shaking af. I'm so scared that I don't know what to do except hugged Wonwoo. I buried my face on his chest and he just let me do that. I feel safe.