Hoshi

Coulrophobia - Afraid of clowns
Flooding - One way to treat phobia

_____'s POV;

I walked here and there. Searching for my boyfriend. Weird. He's still not here. And the most weird is, he is the one that send me a message and told me to meet him at here, amusement park. So I expect he should be the one that will arrived first. Meh.

I tried to call him for the eleven time, yet still he didn't pick it up. And that is really really really weird.

I sat on a couch while my eyes still looking here and there. Suddenly, there's come a creature I hate most since I being born into this world.

CLOWN.

YES CLOWN. I HATE CLOWN. REASON? BECAUSE I'M PHOBIA WITH THAT CREATURE. I ALSO HATE THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR NOT-SO-FUN-EEEEEE JOKE. I HATE TO SEE THE UGLY COSTUMES THEIR WEARING. I HATE HOW PATHETIC THEY MAKE OVER THEMSELVES. CAN I SAY THEIR FACE WAS BRIGHTER THAN MY FUTURE? BECAUSE ITS FULL OF THICK POWDER AND THEY ALSO PUT SOMETHING RED AT THEIR NOSE. I WONDER IF THEY THINK THEY WILL BE MORE FUNNY IN THAT WAY? I HATE THEIR WIGS TOO. OR SHOULD I SAY, I JUST HATE. EVERY. SINGLE. THINGS. ABOUT THEM.

Okay. Okay. Calm down. Back to my situation right now.

Out of the sudden, that ugly creature sit beside me. I was so shocked causing me to lose consciousness at that time.

My body starts to tremble everywhere. My coulrophobia starts to attack me back. I stand up and tried to go anywhere I can as long as I'm far away from the clown.

But, when I'm ready to run away, someone hold my hand. Or more precise, the clown hold my hand! At this point, I couldn't escape from him because he hold my hand too tight and blocked me from going anywhere.

'What's going on with this scoundrel clown?! Help me! Mom!' My tears start to fall off.

There's only one way for me to escape from him.

"PERVERT!!! A PERVERT CLOWN!! HELP ME!!" I screamed as loud as I can, hoping for someone to come and save me.

In a few seconds, I can see a lot of people especially men coming towards us. The clown was so startled and become motionless that he didn't able to run away.

Without any hesitation, a man comes forward and grab his collar. "Don't mess with girls." He said and hit the clown with his fist.

Ouch.

The other men that is standing around us also come towards him and hit him again and again and again until me myself have to stop them.

Although I hate clown so much, but I still have compassion for our fellow human beings, or more specifically, I am a humane.

At that moment, I felt very guilty for yelling and causing me want to protect him so much.

So, I tried to stop them. I tried to push one by one man who swarmed him. Finally, I can see him. He was lying and moaning in pain. He was badly injured. Although I personally had to bear my pain, but I have to encourage myself and save the clown first.

But when I saw his face, he looked like someone I know. Hoshi!

"Hoshi?" I tried to call him.

He looked into my eyes then smiled and said, "Yes. Its me."

Precisely! He is Hoshi! My boyfriend! But, what is he doing here? Wearing all these ugly costumes.

"Why are you dressing like this? You know that I don't like clowns. I caused you to be like this. I...I'm sorry." I put his head on my lap and stroked his hair slowly like I always do to him.

"No. This is not your fault or anyone's fault. Eventhough I know you hate clowns, I still work as it because I thought I would be successful in treating the phobia that you suffered now. I had been searching a lot of ways to treat your phobia and I thought this is the best way. Its called flooding. But I was wrong. I'm so sorry, _____-ah." Said Hoshi, taking a deep breathe. He looks very weak.

"No Hoshi. No. I don't need all this. All I want is you. Please endure it. Please." My tears starts too fall off. My breath was getting choked. Its hard for me to inhale anymore.

"I also worked as a clown to get more money. See, I've been able to buy this ring for you." Hoshi took my hand and put on the ring on my finger.

Beautiful. So beautiful.

"17 carat," Hoshi joke.

But it seems I've not been able to laugh anymore and fall down because of too weak.

No one's POV;

Hoshi just looked at his beloved girlfriend falls. He was not able to do anything else and just smiled and finally shut his own eyes.

They both confirmed dead at the scene...

••••••