Hoshi × You (LadyBatman23)

You slammed your door locker. Feeling angry. Annoyed. Sad. Its because of Hoshi again. He made you turn into a Hulk.

You can hear other students talking bad about him. About him bullying the other kid. Its really pissed you off. But you can't do anything about it.

You hate it when he bullying the others. But you also hate when the students talking bad about him.

I must do something.. You thought.

You dial Hoshi's number and call him. "Yah Kwon Soon Young!" You cried his name.

"What's up?" He said swag(ly).

"Is that a way you greet your girlfriend?"

"Heheh sorry,"

"Why are you bullying the kids again? What did you do to them? What's the point for bullying weak people?" You asked impatiently.

"Wow wow wow! One by one babe. You call me because you want to asks that thing?" He chuckles. "Listen, those kids are just so funny that I want to make jokes with them. Its not bullying my dear." He explained.

"Its the same,"

"No its not."

"Can you stop?" You said again.

"Its so fun! Of course I can't."

After hearing his stupid answer, you end the phone call fastly. You can't stand it anymore.

Meet me at the park after school.

You type and send it to Hoshi.

After school, you waited for him at the park. He's 10 minutes late. "Seriously," You sighed.

"What?" He shrugged.

"You know, Hoshi, I've been.... wanting to say this to you,"

"What is it?"

"Let's break up,"

"No Y/N! I don't want to!" He paused. "How could you? We've been together for such a long time and now you said you want a breakup? Oh please, listen, I-I'm sorry, okay?" He holds both of your hand. You can feel his hands are trembling.

"You're such a jerk."

"I know I'm such a jerk but please listen to my words first,"

There's an awkward silence before he continues, "I'm sorry. I won't do that again. Forgive me? Please?"

You don't think it is such a hard decisions to make so you just decided to forgave him. You trust him. And its also because you still loves him with all your heart.

"Are you really going to repent?" You looked at him with your sharp eyes. Seeing him begging you earnestly just makes your heart throbs. He also looks so cute with his 10:10 eyes.

"Yeah. I promise." He sounds sincere. "And will you take back your words just now?"

You free your hand from him and touch his cheeks, "I forgave you. Remember. You have promised me. You can't broke it. Mark my word." You said fiercely.

"I remember. And take back your words just now."

"We're not going to break, okay. I'm yours and you're mine, Hoshi."

Hoshi jumps and dances like a little kid out of the sudden. He then comes toward you and throw you his lovely hug. You feel safe in his embrace.

"I love you," He whispers.

"I love you too, Hoshi."

••••••

A/N;

One of my mingyu's one shot disappeared. I'm done :)