Mingyu × Jenni (Jenni-17DL)

"Uhmm..uhmm e-excuse me Jenni," Mingyu grab Jenni's hand. The most popular girl in Wonka High.

"Yes? Is there anything I can help?" Jenni turn her head to see who's the one calling her name.

"I have something to give you.." Mingyu said with hesitation.

"What is it?"

"Here," Mingyu gives Jenni a piece of paper or more precise, a letter.

"Ohh, what is this? Can I open it?" She try to open the letter.

"No. No. Not now. After you read it, I want you to think about it carefully," he paused. "I'll... I'll go first." Mingyu gives Jenni an awkward smile and walk away fastly.

"Ohh okay. Bye."

"Omo! Omo! Its Kim Mingyu!" Jenni's friend, Yeri approaches her right after Mingyu has gone.

Jenni turn to look at Yeri and chuckles. "Hahahaha eyyyy stop it...but he's cute right?"

"Cute. A little bit, maybe?" Yeri paused, "Nah whatever. But hey you should open it." Yeri take a peek at the letter Jenni was holding, trying to grab it from her.

"But he said I have to read it at home," She said, hesitate.

"What home, you should read it now. What are doing? Open it." Yeri demanded.

"Aishh okay." Jenni tried to open the letter, "It's my letter anyway." She mumbled.

Jenni read it silently, trying to understand every words written on the letter and then look at Yeri at her eyes.

"What? What is it? What does he say?" Yeri asked curiously but then took the letter in Jenni's hand.

"Omooo ~ So he's asking you to be his girlfriend?"

She nod her head.

"Isn't this what you want? All the time? I mean, you like him right? Just accept him then. So your love won't be one-sided love anymore." Yeri smile widely. Looks like she is the one that happy rather than Jenni herself.

"I'll think about it." Jenni looked so speechless. She take the letter back then walk away.

"Yah! where are you going? Aishh that girl!" Yeri called her but she didn't turn away. "Oh yea, why did Mingyu confessed in a letter anyway? Why he didn't face to face with her? He's not gentleman at all. Why bother to confessed if you're shy? So that's mean.. Jenni acted like that earlier because she don't like it? So she want Mingyu to confess her face to face? Okay. Better make a call now!" Yeri said to herself then take out her phone from her schoolbag.

"Yah Kim Mingyu!" Yeri raise her voice as soon as Mingyu picked up her call.

"Why don't you confess face to face? Why letter? You should be a gentleman you know that. Mingyu-ah, listen carefully to what I'm going to say. You should and you have to confess to her because she have been waiting for it such a long time. She had like you since our junior year, you know that? So, be a man and don't be shy because she'll accept your confession no matter what. Don't break her heart, I beg you." Yeri said before end up the call.

•••

"What's up with that Yeri? Is that wrong confessing using a letter? Its sweet though. But she said that Jenni like me too. Is that true?" Mingyu said to Seungcheol after Yeri end their call.

"Of course it wrong, you silly! You better confess to her right now before someone going to-"

"Okay! Okay! Got to go!" Mingyu cut him then run towards Jenni class.

•••

"Mingyu-ah!" Jenni looks startled when seeing Mingyu jog towards her.

"Jenni, I'm sorry." He paused. "I should confess to you face to face I know that." Mingyu comes closer and bend down his knee.

"Jenni, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Jenni looks surprised by Mingyu's act but she still nods and tell Mingyu to stand up. They throw each other a hug. "Thanks, Mingyu."

"I love you," Said Mingyu.

••••••••••