Mingyu × Jeon Jisoon (want_woo)

Its 7.36am. You're late for school. And you're dead if you'll late because you hate punishment so much. Being late was really not your style. Its the third time you're late for school in this year.

You showered two times faster than usual. When everything's done, you go to your kitchen and bid goodbye to your mom then grab a loaf of bread. "Eomma, I'm so late. See you later." You said while munching the bread.

You start to run but when you're in the midway, you stop. "Ah right! My phone!" You turn back without hesitation towards your house to take your phone. Its so important to you that you can't even leave it at home.

"Eomma!" You cried as soon as you arrived in front of your house. You tried to breathe normally.

"What's wrong, Jisoon? Why are you co-"

"Eomma, my phone. Can you take it for me? Its in my room," You cut your mom by telling her to take your phone.

Your mom comes in a second. "Thanks! I'll get going. Bye!" You said then you start to run again.

You look at your watch. 7.54am "Its okay," you said to yourself. You still have plenty of times and you'll come to school in time if you keep on running. 'Please don't let me faint,' You pray.

Not too long after that you bump into someone. You didn't see your way clearly that you just collided with people that seems to block your way. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." That's the only word you can say while your head look down. Not wanting to made an eye contact with stranger. Because mom didn't let you to do so even though you're already in your high school.

You bumped into a guy and unfortunately your phone slip from your hand. It make a loud crash when it collided with the road.

You look shocked but you have to apologize to the guy too. Because its your fault for being clumsy. You pick your phone then said sorry for the hundredth times to the guy again. "I'm sorry, its my fault, sir. I'm sorry,"

"Are you really okay?" He suddenly asked.

You didn't answer but only nod. He then touch your school nametag, "Jeon Jisoon?" He reads your name. "Wonka High student? Right? Its 7.58 now. You better go now or not the discipline teacher will punish you." He said.

You nod once again before saying thanks to him, for letting you go and telling you the time.

You come to school in the right time. But you can't focus with your study all the day because of your phone. You've broke it.

You clumsy potato. What should you tell your parents?

On your way back home, you are really in a depression condition that you don't even wait for your friend to walk home with you.

You were greet by someone outside the school gate. "Jeon Jisoon?" He called you. You look up then your memory starts to recall back. This morning incident. "Ah! Did you come because of that, Sir? If so, I'm sorry once again. Did you h-"

"Stop telling me you're sorry. Sit down. I need to talk with you." He cutted.

You take a seat beside him and there's a long silence after that.

"How did you know I studied at here? Sir?" You asked him, trying to make a conversation between both of you.

"I once studied at here also. I graduated last year." He paused. "So don't call me Sir anymore. I'm not even in my thirties yet."

"What do I call you then?"

"Mingyu. I'm Kim Mingyu." He introduce himself.

"So Mingyu-ssi, I need to go home now. My eomma will be worried if I come back late." You stand up and ready to go but he grab your wrist first.

"I'll walk you home." He said out of the blue.

"My eomma will scold me."

"I'm not a stranger. And I'm not dangerous. Let me walk you home." He demanded.

"Its okay."

"....Don't you know who I am?"

"You're stranger to me. That's all I know,"

"I'm Kim Mingyu. I'm from Seventeen. You don't know?"

"Seventeen? What's that? Ah! Your age? I'm sixteen. You're one year older. So you want me to call you Oppa? But I never call anyone Oppa before this. What to do?" You mumbled.

"Yeah. Call me Oppa then. And here. Take this." Mingyu said sarcastically while giving you a white bag.

"What's this?" You asks but then you take it without hesitation.

"Its your new phone,"

"New phone?"

He started to walked away but then turn to look at you, "I already save my number in there, so don't forget to call me when you arrive home. Okay? I can't walk you home because I remember I have practice today. Let's meet tomorrow. Bye!" He said then wave at you. He turn and start to run, to his studio. Maybe.

You smile brightly while looking at the white bag. Can't believe he is such a good person.

Thanks, Kim Mingyu. I'll make sure I'll call you when I get home.

•••••••••••••