chapter twelve

Ramel POV

 "Did you have fun?"

"Obviously, we should go to more African parties the food was on point and the people were so nice" she replied planting a kiss on my cheek, I nodded in agreement but stopped smiling due to me not seeing Femi when we left. When I dropped her off I made my way back home writing a message to her.

 Tried looking for you but couldn't find you, see you on Monday

 -Ramel    

Nifemi's POV

Where was I? Is this some kind of joke? Why am I sitting in the corner where there are stuffed toys and a baby cot placed in the corner of the room? I tried standing up but my left hand was cuffed to the pole, I rubbed my eyes aggressively opening my eyes wider analysing everything in this room, it looked so familiar. I rubbed my hand across the floor hitting something, I looked down to see a small box like one of them ballerina boxes all chipped with glitter sparkled across it. I picked it up and stared at it intensely pressing the middle button, there was no ballerina in it but a little necklace that had my initials on it.

"Your awake" I looked up to see the witch standing there smiling at me as if everything is okay.

"Let me go?" I replied calmly chucking the box at her, she ducked and tutted "Why would I let my daughter go to a family that isn’t her real blood"

"You’re crazy it's disgusting"

 She walked towards me and stoked my hair; I moved my head aggressively away looking the other way. "I’m so happy to have you back we are going to be a proper family" I laughed at what she said and kissed my teeth

"That’s very unlikely since the police would be looking for me when my parents find out that I have gone missing" She slapped me hard making me hit the pole, I looked at her in shock and slapped her with my free hand which caused her to pull my hair making me scream in pain.

"You listen here, they are not your parents I am your only parent I made you not them I DID" She let go and I just stared at her breathing hard scared for my life, I kept quiet and looked away from her. She left the room and I just sat there staring at the ceiling praying to the almighty God for someone to save me, I looked around to see if there was a window but the room didn’t.

***

 "Babe wake up, I made you something" I felt to just punch her all I wanted was for me to be home with my family not here. I looked at the plate and the food it actually looked decent, I waited for her to leave the room then picked up a slice of toast stuffing it in my mouth chucking the egg all over the floor so this witch can get mad. It was mad hot so I removed my blazer when I then remembered my other hand was cuffed; I banged my foot on the ground hard for her to hear me.

 "AYEEEEEEE!!!!" She quick walked into the room looking furious, she crept down to my level and looked me in the eyes.

 "Do you want us to be separated?" she took something from behind her and it was duct tape, she put it on my lips cuffing other hand to the bars. Tears started leaking down my cheek trying hard so make her have sympathy for me but she was actually serious. She picked up the egg from the floor humming to a little song. She left straight after with the tray of food leaving me in this dark room.  

Ayo’s POV

I was with Hazeema buying a cot for our new house up in Brixton, we wanted everything to be in the new house by the end of the month for us to move in officially.

 "Babe what about this?”

 "Are we having a girl?"

 "Yeah we are weren't you listening when the doctor announced it" I shook my head and she chuckled. She held my hand walking around the shop picking up little baby clothing off the rack putting it in the basket, I noticed the shop was too quiet realising my little man wasn't behind me no more