chapter seven

I woke up late meaning I missed church, which was very unlikely of me. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then walked into KD's room to see if she was still there and she was.

"Hey baby girl"

She smiled instantly and squirmed around in her cot. I picked her up and smelt her bum to see if I had to change her or not.

"Mummy and daddy have left us, should we go out"

She smiled and touched my lips trying to slide her hand into my mouth. I took her into the bathroom and filled up her baby bath with lukewarm water; when it was full I put her in and scrubbed her body softly. When I was done I gently brushed her 4 teethes at the front as she kept turning her head around, she really does hate brushing her teeth. She started crying loudly and I rocked her rubbing her back, I was about to sit down and try again but she instantly started crying and the door bell rang. I walked downstairs trying to calm her down but she just wouldn't stop; I opened the door and Ramel was standing there smiling. I walked away from the door and into the living room rocking KD side to side, a warm presence was behind me blocking the ray of light that played in her eyes shining from the curtains. I turned around and placed KD in his hands and he giving her small kisses on the cheeks.

"KD stop that now" I warned as she started smacking Ramel on the head. She stopped and looked at me but carried on shortly afterwards making me roll my eyes.

"Can you put her clothes on while I make her food please?"

"Yeah sure but how do I put a diaper on?" Ramel said looking at me with confusion. I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs into KD's room and placed her on the changing mat. I showed him and he looked shocked making me laugh.

"Babe it’s not rocket science"

"So i'm your babe now" he said winking at me then picked KD up.

I watched him and I just couldn't look away, I was just staring at how he holds KD and how handsome he is. I heard deep chuckling making me snap out of my gaze.

"Why are you laughing?" I said with a straight face

"Why were you staring at me with lust in your eyes?" he replied quickly with a straight face also.

I got up and walked downstairs remembering to make KD food; Ramel came downstairs shortly with KD resting her head on his chest.

"What you making mum"

"Baby's first four grain porridge dad, unless you want some"

"EW no it’s alright, can I feed her though"

"Yeah, you was going to do it anyways, I want to bath"

I laughed placing the bowl and bib in he's hands walking away from them both going to the direction of the bathroom.

*

I wrote a note and stuffed it in my jean jacket pocket grabbing KD's little Jordan’s Quinn got her and my side bag. I ran down the stairs knowing how pissed Ramel will be because of how long I took. I walked into the living room seeing Ramel sleeping with KD on his chest, it was so cute. I sat next to them and took a picture then instagramed it; I picked KD up and placed her shoes on making sure I didn't wake her up. When placing her in her buggy I jumped on Ramel covering his mouth cause I knew he was going to scream.

"Come were going out"

He rubbed his eyes and yawned which made me fall, he put his Jordan’s on and I felt left out so I wore them too. I placed the note on the fridge knowing my dad will see the note first.