Chapter Fourteen

I opened my eyes and I was alone in a room, I wasn't stupid I knew where I was. I sat up and removed the wires off me getting out of bed. I opened the door and looked around the corridors were empty and dark which confused me a lot. I walked through another set of doors and people were there and the lights were on making me sigh in relief.

"Ramel!" I slightly yelled limping towards him, he woke up and looked around then looked at me getting up straight away. I let few tears fall and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around me and I continued to cry.

"I missed you so much Femi I just missed you so much" he whispered in my ears hugging me

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck not letting go and I was on tip toes.

"Excuse me Nifemi"

I turned around and a female was standing there with two policemen standing next to her

"I hope you are okay now, we were walking back to your room and realised you wasn't there so we knew straight away you were awake. Do you mind if we talk to you"

I looked towards Ramel and he looked at me aswell.

"Can he come"

The lady looked at him and nodded.

We were back in my room and I was put back on the drip which I didn't want to be on. Ramel sat next to my bed while the lady sat infront the bed

"Your family know you're here and will be back it's just you have a younger sister who they had to pick up from a relative"

I didnt say anything but nod. I totally understood after all KD is only a baby.

"You were taken for 3 months"

I nodded and looking at my legs

"We're looking for them and this is the second time so they both will be put to jail for life"

I just nodded. Honestly what could I say if they weren't really asking me questions, most of the questions the lady would ask she would answer.

"Your time with them must have been horrible, what exactly did the man do to you ?"

I looked up and swallowed because all of a sudden my throat went dry, I coughed and sat up properly.

"He errr he" I felt them staring at me as I played with my fingers, the lady reached over and touched my leg making me react by moving it away, tears were prickling at the back of my eyes and they fell. Ramel told them I would speak to them another time than doing it now and they understood. I cried out loud and sat there as I remember my life was actually shit. How can I manage to get kidnapped twice not once twice !

Ramel sat on the bed and stroked my back, no matter how many times I wiped my eyes fresh tears would fall.

"Fems don't cry okay no one will hurt you again"

I ignored him and carried on moving away from him and faced the other way.

"I'm guess you don't want me here but I'll come back to see you tomorrow, you will always be my good friend Femi and I'll always be there for you"

He left and I tucked my legs towards my chest watch the heart monitor.

*
"They are in jail, they were caught trying to get into the hospital"

I sighed with relief and smiled not removing my eyes from the wall. They couldn't see my face because I was facing the other way I didn't want people to look at me all I wanted was my life to be back to normal that means going back to college and going back home.