Chapter Eighteen

Ramel's POV

"Hmm" i replied putting my airforces on

"We should do this again" she seductively said sliding her hand against my shoulder.

"Hmm" i replied again standing up

i grabbed my keys off the counter and my coat off the couch. i left the girl i met at the bus stops house, it's funny how I met her 3 hours ago. I had a missed call from Benny then whispered shit once i realised he said he was gonna catch up with me after college. I entered my car and drove back home to see that my mums car was in the drive and so was another car. I walked towards the front door checking out the car wondering who it belongs to. i opened the door slowly to hear laughter from the living room. I shut the door and put my keys down walking towards the door. I smelt cologne and screwed opening the door to a white mans hand on my mums thigh.

"Who is this?" I questioned mum staring at his hand still placed on my mums thigh, he removed it and coughed standing up to shake my hand but i didnt move mine.

"Ramel, this is Alex"

"Never knew you had a friend called Alex" i replied back analysing him. He looks wealthy...

"Alex is my boyfriend"

I raised my eyebrow and nodded slowly, the last thing i wanted to do was make my mum upset so i gave a fake smile.

"You should have told me earlier, would have stayed out to give you guys privacy"

"It's fine, i wanted you to come home to find Alex here. I think it's now time for you guys to meet"

Fems POV

I didn't see Ramel in college but i did see Tee, she was so quiet and wasn't seen at her usual spot at lunchtime. Outside of college Benny and TJ were there jamming with some girls from college. I quietly sighed and walked past making sure they didnt see me and luckily the didn't. I got back to Hannah's house and she was holding an evelope with a smile on her face.

"I'm joining next week for sure, just need to have an interview done and I'm riding with you ma" she danced handing it to me

"Thank God"

I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water, Hannah walked in smiling then looked at the time. "I want to get my tongue pierced"

"Sure lets go, i want to get my belly done" I replied back with a small smile

*

we soon arrived at the place and i felt silly for not eating as i was feeling rather hungry

"Here to get my tongue pierced and my friend gonna get her belly done" Hannah said

He nodded and went to the back. When he came back he told us to give him 5 minutes so I went to sit while she looked at the bars. The doors open and I thought nothing of it till I felt a body next to me. I smelt a familiar smell which instantly made my head jerk up, I turned around to find Elijah sitting there on his phone 2 seats away from me. I became suddenly hot and struggled to breathe because the sight of him was just more beautiful than the last time I saw him.

"Hi Elijah"

He looked at me and raised one eyebrow "Why haven't you replied to my message?"

"I forgot to, i am so sorry"

He chuckled and tapped the chair next to him. I sat there and looked ahead "It's cool, wanted to know if you wanted to chill today" he finally said

I pressed my legs tightly together and looked the other way from him "Yeah we can chill"

He raised his right eyebrow at my awkward behaviour and i couldn't blame him