Another rainy day

I ran out the front door and ran out into the outside wilderness. Wind rustled crunching leaves on the sidewalk. there was a big storm.

Thunder rumbled overhead a jagged bolt of lightning struck and the sky then cracked in two! Rain washed down the dirty road. it hissed, and gushed, and muttered.

the downpour swept dead leaves away into the bubbling gutter. I ran as fast as l could. I didn't know where l just knew l needed to get away. I kept running while the rain was soaking into my skin as my hair was dripping wet. My clothes clung to me like there life's depended on it and my shoes squeaked as l ran through the now deserted streets.

I don't know how long l ran for , hell l didn't even know where l was. I stopped suddenly when l heard a faint voice behind me .

"Jason?" l said in a low trembling voice. I burst into tears realising how terrible this day was and recalling my conversations l had not to long ago. Strong's arms came around me as I leaned into him. "Please don't cry " He said in a low hushed voice. The rain was so loud l could hardly hear while it came rushing down our faces as we looked into each others eyes. We were completely soaked and it was a disaster. "They all hate me Jason!, my own mother hates me " I said in between sobs.

"They might , but they're so wrong about you Cheryl. Your an incredible woman and l love you . Your my world my heart and sole. Id do anything for you "He's said shouting over the thunderous storm holding my head with his still warm hands Our heads came together and we stayed like that in silence. We didn't care about the storm . All we cared about was each other. There in that moment we were together and nothing else mattered.

Jason started speaking looking into my eyes " Yeno life is short...They say you can wake up any day and all your dreams. All you worked for and hoped for is gone...

Just like that...People get old , things change and situations change. And l just want this moment , right now. The way you look right now. The way l look at you. I just want this to last forever." "It will. No matter what , we have always had each other and nothing can change that" l said looking back into his eyes. "I just want you to know that you are always going to have someone here for you, lm never going to leave you . I love you so much Cheryl and l mean it."

He said tearing coming down his cheeks . My tears were the same as l spoke weakly " I love you too". We then grasped each other in a hug as the rain poured over our skins and came down heavily.

I then saw a glow forming that was coming towards us so fast l gasped and gripped onto Jason as he tensed before l heard a loud crash

. It emediantly went black.