The Deal

"Cheryl , Jason what are doing here ?" he seemed completely confused and had no idea what he was in for.

 He welcomed us both inside as we sat down on the hundreds of pounds sofa and both sat across from Richard as he looked at us with a worried expression.

We them both told him the whole story, we even told him about the one night stand and everything , we never left out a detail that we could remember of course. He began to laugh , we both glared at him as he fell to the ground laughing his ass off.

You could see him trying to speak through the laughter and finding it hard to look at our faces while doing it.

He finally com[posed himself after what seemed like forever."yeno lve got to hand to Frank , he defiantly saw thus coming "he said with a smirk at the memory clear un his head. I was shocked that he would know about me and Jason , l could see Jason's mouth drop at the words that just came out of Richards mouth.

"so my dad thought we would end up together , but how .Her hasn't seen me in 19 years , that's impossible said feeling confused at his words .

"Cheryl ull be surprised by how much he knew and predicted when that man was alive". Okay this was just overly confusion! ,l had a feeling this statement from him was a little deep , if you know what l mean.

"Right lets get to business shall we "she spoke professionally while bringing out is folders and opening one or two.

" I really hope he's not expecting me to understand when he talks about this law stuff" Jason whispered in my ear while l sniggered looked at Richard to see if he heard. Although he was staring right at us while we both smiled weakly at him.

"Okay 'children' , here's what's going to happen. Before you interrupt me while l speak , l would prefer you would hear all l have to say before you ramble on okay?" He never really gave us time to answer while we waited patiently while he flicked through his folder.

"Now , since the proposal of marriage was a proposal of both of you not knowing or understanding this serious concept of marriage at the time of alcohol. So , the best opinion we have here is that both of you set a date for a marriage and go along with it for a whole month .

As your punishment you will need to go through it if you both want your half in this money and not to lose a single penny between each other .

Now l understand that maybe this will not be what you both want but l also wold like to remind you that what is happening is a serious issue and if we don't properly handle this situation it can badly get out of hand and into the laws. As from now on you will need to act and let people know you are getting married so you both have witnesses at your wedding so they know that both of you are not planning this , but again they wont know that if we handle it correctly.

Also l am afraid that Jason will have to move into your home and live with you until this is sorted. I also need to tell you that you cannot leave Scotland and if you would prefer to tell or not tell your mother that's up to you. If you don't choose to let your mother or other family know of your marriage then you have to have as many 'friends' that you know as possible. Make it very official. "He then breathed in a deep breath as he waited for our reactions.

"well if that's how it has to be , then that's it l guess" Jason didn't sound very sure of what he was doing but l had a feeling he was nervous and a little annoyed it had to come to this.

I also felt the same l looked back at Richard and replied "There's no way l can tell my mother so no l will not be letting her know about the marriage" l stated very clearly.

I think my mum would have a heart attack if she knew about me getting married and not even to a stranger , to a live long childhood friend , who she used to bake cookies for.

She was different now and l knew she wouldn't take it well , as for Mark l just need to ignore him as well until l get this sorted out. I need to do this on my own...

with Jason.