Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Some of the shinobi’s faces were controlled but their eyes showed shock. Some even had their jaws hanging open, but one face caught Natsumi’s eyes. The shinobi has sliver spiky hair and a mask covering his face except his left eye. There was something different about him, Natsumi could feel it but didn’t know what it was.  His eyes held a glint of shock yet his features were quite controlled; as if nothing ever faced him.

“It will be the only introduction that you will have of me until our uninvited guest is in HQ with Ibiki.” Natsumi said and right on time, part of the ceiling gave way and a masked anbu fell. Ibiki quickly grabbed him and restrained him.

Natsumi looked back at Tsunade and sarcasticly said, “It seems that your old friend has taken an interest in me. I wonder how he could have known about my existence…”

Suddenly the ninja in Ibiki’s arms vanish into smoke. Natsumi smiled as she felt the tip of his kunai touch her neck. “It seems that you were sent out to spy on me but got discovered and now you’re using your only hope, to kill me.” Natsumi could feel the next shift coming. “But you forgot that you’re surrounded by highly skilled ninja and let’s not forget that there is a sage at your back, yet you still position you knife as if to kill me.” The anbu quickly realized that what the red head girl said was true. And before he could move someone was behind him with a kunai at his neck and under his arm pit. The ninja could easily hit his heart perfectly.  “It seems to me that you under estimated everyone here, including myself, which is the worst move you could ever make.” The anbu found himself being lifted up and being thrown to a wall in a matter of seconds. As he regained his composer a bit he noticed that the red heads eyes had changed from blue to black; it scared him so shitless that he blacked out.

Once Natsumi was sure that he was out, she called Ibiki to pick him up and interrogate in HQ using her new methods. Only when they were out of the room did Natsumi turned around to acknowledge the ninja for his help but she stopped. Natsumi was frozen under the gaze of the man with one normal eye and a sharingan. But what really did paralyze her was that the sharingan eye seemed… alive; it was something entirely different than the rest of his chakra though it did have some of his. Rapidly, she composed her features and thanked him properly. The man just nodded and covered his eye.

“The need to know, for now, is that I really am their daughter and also…” Natsumi looked at Tsunade for assistance. The sage nodded before she continued, “I have a connection with the kyubi’s and currently I have the strongest of them all, the jubi.” If Natsumi thought that their face would be like the first shock, she would be wrong. All of the shinobi’s eyes were wide and some almost popped right out.

“Is that even possible?” one said and Natsumi just nodded. She knew that there would be some skeptics. “There is a little known fact of all the jinchuriki is that when the tailed beasts were sealed in them they ran a risk of dying. The ‘host’ needs to be compatible with beast in order to survive or else their bodies are intently charred into ash. And that’s only the beginning of being a jinchuriki.”

“What do they have to endure after that?” Guy asked.

“The first step is compatibility with the best and the next step in confirmation. This is when the beast decides to either acknowledges the person of kill whoever it is. The last step is unity, where both man and best become one. If this relationship fails you die. Just being a jinchuriki is a matter of life or death, imagine the pressure of the people that hate you, the people that want you dead…it’s like you’re walking dead. Knowing that nobody loves you that people want you dead and they tell it to your face could drive someone crazy. Heck… I’ve even been tempted to suicide with everything that’s ridding on my shoulders… but I fight it every time because if I die at the wrong moment you all can kiss this world goodbye.”

“What do you mean by the last part?” Kurenai asked looking a bit worried.

“If I get killed the world you know would cease to exist since I am the one that brings balance to it.”

“If you are Naruto’s sister, then why you weren’t there when he was born?” the silver hair man asked.

“Because by then I had already died and revived in a new belly. That is the only thing I will say.”

Just then the door opened to reveal Ibiki, “The Kazekage is here lord Hokage.” Tsunade quickly dismissed all of the shinobi in the room with a wave of her hand except the pregnant kunoichi and Natsumi. After all left, three shinobi from Sunagakure came in. There were two boys one had a cat like hoody and that other one was wearing the Kazekage clothing, and with them was a girl with blond hair that was in four ponytails.  Tsunade reached into her drawer and pulled out something. That thing was thrown at Natsumi. The thing in her hands was a leaf headband. Natsumi looked up and Tsunade smiled and turned back to the Kazekage. That was her queue to leave with Kurenai but before she could take a step she found herself surrounded by sand.

“What the…” Natsumi extended her hand to touch it and the sand felt like a cares of a loving mother. In that instant Shukaku awoke inside of her, ‘Tell him sorry  everything.’ The sand then turned into a miniature version of Shukaku.  The three shinobi looked shocked but the Kazekage held it a bit. “Umm…Shukaku says that he’s sorry for everything. Anything else you want to add? ‘Tell missed mom got rampage emotional.’ “He also says that he…missed his mom and got very emotional. That’s why he was always in a rampage and wanted to kill.”

With that said the sand disappeared and Natsumi grabbed Kurenai’s hand and left the Hokages’ office. “Well that was…interesting.” Kurenai said after we left. “Yup and it only gets better.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

sorry but this is a filler chapter 

got too much school work!