Chapter 9

Chapter 9

At exactly 5:30 am Natsumi's alarm woke her up making her jump out of her bed and causing her to hit her head on the floor. "Why do I have to wake up early again?" she asked rubbing her head. Then she headed to her desk. On top was a note: Meeting with the Hokage at 6 am. DON'T BE LATE!! "Oh that's why." Natsumi then showered and quickly dressed. She stood in front of the Hokage's office with 3 minutes to spare since she accidently burned her breakfast and had to start over again. When the clock struck 6 Natsumi knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yes. It's regarding your mission." Natsumi stood attentively. "There is a nearby village a day's walk from here that has reported a few sightings of members of the Akatsuki. These people are very strong, don't under estimate them. You already know their goal is to capture and seal the jinchurikis. What I want in this recon mission is information. The team will not engage in battle, especially you. Your alibi is that you are an exotic dance that needs protection. I've already contacted a store that sells the type of clothing that you will need and it was specially modified to hide your weapons. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You have 2 hours to get ready."

Natsumi then left and quickly made her way to the shop that Tsunade mentioned. The owned was just opening the shop when she got there. "Are you Natsumi?" she asked. "Yes, I'm here for the outfit." The owner smiled and led her to the back. "Here it is. It's a two piece ensemble black belly dancing outfit."

The owner grabbed the outfit and dragged me to a changing room. "Try it on!"

Eyeing the outfit once more Natsumi changed into it as quickly as possible. She dared not to look in the mirror incase her insecurities overcame her. When she stepped out the owners jaw landed on the floor. "It looks... PERFECT!! I shoud do this type of clothing more often!" With that said Natsumi turned around and was shocked. The woman in front of her had a curvatiouse body and oozed sexynes. The way the fabric covered some of her areas was like a tease, only giving hints of what laid underneath. Her red hair was a bit wild and untamed but it went well with the look of an exotic dancer. Of all the things Natsumi could have said about this outfit she managed to say "Wow."

"Now that you're changed here are your weapons," said the owner. "I made the skirt have an inner skirt that is short so you can hid your weapons with ease. On the sides it has slits for easy access. The longer skirt has slits but you can make it shorter or longer since I put zippers there."

"Wow thank you."

"No problem. It was fun making this outfit. Oh and here is your cape. We wouldn't want to give bloody noses to any male here do we?"

"No I don't." Natsumi said and covered herself with the cape. Looking at the wall clock she had only 30 minutes before she had to meet with the others. Grabbing her weapons and hiding them she ran to the main entrance and waited.

At 8:30 she could clearly see a cloud of dust rising in the long street of the main gate. As it got close she could make out two distinctive figures running against each other. Noticing that they weren't going to stop, Natsumi got out of the way in time to see that it was Kakashi and Guy.

"Both of you are late!" She yelled once they stopped.

"We got here on time!" Guy yelled at Natsumi

"Forget about the time, were here so let's go." Kakashi said and started walking. Natsumi jumped and landed next to him, while Guy was trying to recover after seeing her in the outfit.

************

They reached the village just before night fall. But before entering they split up in their disguises. Kakashi was going to get a room for the three of them while Guy and Natsumi walked into a restaurant that had a sign up for.