The CHILDHOOD

Dedicated to extremelyvolatile my first voter.
Shery's POV:
"Shery wash your hands first","Shery don't throw your shoes here and there","shery put your socks in the washing machine","shery don't go outside eat your lunch first", but I ignored everything because today I didn't wanted to lose again 7th time in a row from raja who was my best friend from school. His real name was Abdullah but very few people knew that. He liked to call himself raja and that became his name. He was not good in academics but we all call him scholar because he always knew when and where to give a quote. His father was a clerk at some office and his mother sew clothes of the near by people. He had an elder brother who worked at some workshop and had a habit of smoking which was inherited by raja and that cigarette gave raja his favorite quote "cigarette ky dhuain sy dunia dekha karo waisy dekho gy to bohot dard ho ga", us ki aksar baton ki hamain samajh nahi ate thee pr mughy kya pata thaa ky zindagi sy bara teacher koi nahi hota wo had cheez sikha dete hy. I threw my things here and there and ran outside because I and raja had a bet on who will reach first outside understanding our meeting spot "The Alpha tree", it was named when raja said that he will join army. Well I was about to go out of the door when raja's whistle sounded claiming his victory and I banged my head in the door accidently running. I lost for the 8th time in a row, thinking that and rubbing my forehead I reached outside where Raja was waiting. Soon after waqas also joined us. We were here on Raja's emergency meeting. Waqas was also my school friend and my second best friend. His father worked at PTCL and his mother was teacher at a near by school. When waqas was also settled down raja told us the reason we were all gathered here becouse "Kal test hy Math ka or muhy tum logon ny pass karwana hy", Raja told us calmly and hamary paseeny chut rahy thy because he was talking about math's test and sir Aslam our math's teacher was the second name of devil. His strictness and capability to hear and differentiate voices was famous. He could hear a voice 100 m away and can tell who was speaking. But Raja's famous speech again made us ready to help him "dekho agar mery test main number nahi ain gy to Abu paisy nahi dain gy, agar paisy nahi hon gy to main cigarette nahi pi sakun ga or agar cigarette nahi piun ga to mar jaun ga or tumhain to pata hy aik hath or tham ly is zindagi ky tufan main kya pata wo hath kinary par khara ho", and we instantly slipped on helping him after this speech but we didn't knew ky aise chote chote helps sy ham wo hath bacha lain gy go hamain zindagi ky kai tufanon sy bacha ky ga........
.........×××...,,,,,,,,...×××.........

Comment and vote