Prologue

Things just weren't working out anymore.

With the show, the fans, the ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends, even not with working properly, which was why Trevor and Brittany knew that they had to put an end to this.

As much as it hurt both of them to do it, they had to break up.

Tears were streaming down Brittany's face as she unlocked the door to her apartment, she only started crying on the way up here, as she didn't want anyone to see how much the break up with Trevor actually hurt her.

She shut the door close, and sat down in front of it sobbing into the huge scarf she was wearing. As she finally processes that she was home, Britt started to notice so many things in her apartment that reminded her of Trevor.

It didn't even help that he still had some of his clothes in her apartment, which made the scent of him even more clear to her now.

She couldn't even bare to look at them, yet alone think about returning them to him.

Brittany didn't even think that she could ever face Trevor again without tears streaming down her face, but she had to face him tomorrow at work.

Things were just harder, as they broke up for basically just saving the show and getting their private lives out of the spotlight, as well as trying to stop dealing with their exes, who were all upon their shit when they found out about Trevor and Brittany being together, accusing them of already cheating on them, while they were together. Which wasn't true.

Sure, they liked each other before breaking up with their partners, but never acted on their feelings, up until they were filming the first takes on season two, and both have gotten out of their relationships by then already.

But tomorrow, Brittany had to face her ex-boyfriend, all day.

Where they are supposed to play a couple in love. It also didn't help that Riley and James we're going stronger than ever in season three, and basically mostly only had seasons with each other.

Playing a happy couple was probably way harder when you've just broken up with the person you are supposed to play it with, than playing it the other way around.

Britt spoke from experience.

Trevor and her have just gotten together as they started filming season two, when Riley and James broke up. It was rather hard to act all cold and hurt in front of her boyfriend, who couldn't help but make her laugh and smile as soon as the cameras weren't rolling anymore, in between takes, but the other way around would be hell.

Literally.

// So, I said I was going to write a one shot book, but I actually got an idea for a longer story so I'll do that instead, yay. This is just the prologue, I'll post the first chapter later today.