Action

Brittany was standing across from Trevor, who was stretching lightly, which he always did before scenes.

While the staff was preparing everything for the scene, both of them were supposed to get into their zones.

Though, today, neither one of them could concentrate that good. It was the first time they saw each other after the break up, and it was rather painful. To both of them.

Brittany took a deep breath in, as she went through Riley's next few sentences in her mind.

It was an easy scene. Normally.

James and Riley were just talking about their international duet, which they just found out, they would be getting to perform. And they would be starting off with some steps, as well as a few lifts, thinking about what they could built in. Plus, they would also talk about their feelings. Just some casual talk between Riley and James.

But it would be literal hell for both of them to act like a happy couple, now that they weren't anymore.

Brittany couldn't take her eyes off of Trevor, which he indeed ended up noticing, but other than just smiling softly at her, Trevor chose not to act much on it. He knew that, if Britt knew that he was literally catching up on her staring, she would only be driven away from him more.

It was maybe even part of his plan. To somehow, he wasn't sure how yet, pull her back to him. So she would get that breaking up wasn't the right thing to do in this situation.

But knowing Brittany, Trevor knew that he had to go really slow, and smoothly, so she wouldn't already get what he was doing, and blocking him out, in the beginning.

He couldn't have that.

All Trevor wanted was for Britt to be his' again, and he would achieve that goal, however long it would take them.

"Lights, camera, and action." The director said, and Brittany took a few steps closer to Trevor, starting off with her first sentence.

"I think a helicopter lift would fit very well, you know? Not at the beginning, but somewhere in the routine, I mean." Brittany said, with her usual Riley persona.

Truth to be told, the both of them didn't have to change much of their characteristics, when they would get into character. Both of them were pretty similar to Riley and James already, so it wasn't hard for either one of them. The whole relationship, and acting like they were in love thing too.

Other than Riley and James, who already admitted to each other that they loved the other one, Brittany and Trevor did not do that out of character yet, though, Trevor was pretty sure that he did love her.

"Yeah, that would be cool." Trevor added, his usual laid back James persona on, as he nodded at Brittany, shooting her a bright smile, to which she gladly replied with a bright smile as well, which wasn't scripted, for neither one of them.

But the directors were fine with them building in their own gestures, sometimes even words, if they felt that it would fit the scene and their characters. And Trevor did feel like that smile was fitting right now, so did Brittany, though it made her cringe a little inside.

She wanted them to get a little more distant, so things wouldn't go as rough as they have been going recently, but somehow she was always pulled back into him. No matter what she would try, though, she hasn't been trying for as long, she had to admit.

"Maybe we should practice some of the moves we want to build in, just so we are sure." Trevor said again, as he bumped his elbow into Brittany's side. Which was scripted.

Nodding, Brittany walked to the center of the floor, along with Trevor, and they started practicing some lifts.

"Cut." The director yelled, a bright smile on his features, as he walked out onto the camera view. "That was great, guys. The second part of it is going to be Riley and James sitting on the benches, rather exhausted from practicing, but we are going to tape that in about ten minutes, so take a short break."